I dont have access to preview forums

Discus and support I dont have access to preview forums in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says,I dont have access to the xbox one preview forums. I've entered the preview program a month ago and still cant access to the forums.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CattivixTheBest, Jul 8, 2015.

1. I dont have access to preview forums

As the title says,I dont have access to the xbox one preview forums.

I've entered the preview program a month ago and still cant access to the forums.

:)

CattivixTheBest, Jul 8, 2015
  2. RebuiltWind
    RebuiltWind Guest
    ACCESS

I DONT HAVE AN ACCESS TO THE PREVIEW FORUM AND I HAVE A PREVIEW ACCESS AT MY XBOX ONE

RebuiltWind, Jul 8, 2015
  3. Teh Lumpy
    Teh Lumpy Guest
    Early Preview Forums

I need access to the preview program forums, i have been a preview memwber for about 3 months now and still dont have access to the forums can i get access

Teh Lumpy, Jul 8, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there CattivixTheBest,

You should now have access to the Preview Program forums. Feel free to head on over there to let the proper teams know what you're experiencing. Thanks in advance!

Miss Diggz, Jul 9, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there CattivixTheBest,

You should now have access to the Preview Program forums. Feel free to head on over there to let the proper teams know what you're experiencing. Thanks in advance!
  6. Teh Lumpy Win User

Early Preview Forums

I need access to the preview program forums, i have been a preview memwber for about 3 months now and still dont have access to the forums can i get access
  7. XxBakuruxX Win User

How do I leave the preview program for the 360

i dont have access to the preview forums my gamertag is
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Supposedly need an Update....

Hi there all please post this in the preview forums so it can get the appropriate attention, if you dont have access to the preview forums start a new thread and i'll submit your gt for access.
  9. Legends Future Win User

dont have access to forums

Thema:

1. I dont have access to preview forums - Similar Threads - dont access preview

2. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  3. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  4. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  5. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  6. How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password: I am having a lot of trouble trying to access my old xbox account i have tried loads of different ways but none of them have seemed to work,i also tried an email that could be mine but instead of...
  7. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  8. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  9. Im a preview member but dont have access to preview member forums. Shows the "group not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im a preview member but dont have access to preview member forums. Shows the "group not ...: The title pretty much explains it all. Can someone from official support grant me access? Thanks in advance 73dcfb3f-855e-4be9-8fdc-108245237d4e
  10. So I was able to download the preview games but dont have access to the apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I was able to download the preview games but dont have access to the apps.: I've been a preview member since it was introduced on the Xbox 360. Yet I do't have access to it completely on the xbox one a66af121-fd6e-4996-8198-9f4b3e75184a