I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

Discus and support I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rayhaan Ahmad, Jan 4, 2024.

1. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft.

after afew days struggling with accessing the microsoft store (where I was lead to believe the problem was) i was greeted with a screen that told me to make a new xbox account and that i no longer had access to my old xbox account, with minecraft on it. Apparantly my account is linked with another email (which is not a microsoft account @firstmailer.net) and i havent found anything online about not having access to xbox but having access to microsoft or how to recover it.

I have tried resetting my password, changing accounts logging into microsoft account on minecraft.net and minecraft launcher to no avail.

I have previously bought minecraft realms and have an order id and time. Not too sure if it will help.

if anyone could help me with this issue it would be much appriciated (i am losing my mind)

:)

Rayhaan Ahmad, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

It's not that I don't have access to my Microsoft account. The fact that I can't unlink my Microsoft account that's connected to something that I can't unlink without knowing where to start.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink a random Nintendo Switch from my Microsoft account

Recently my account was compromised and connected to a random nintendo switch. Now I have no clue as to how to unlink the nintendo switch from my account as the only forums I've seen about this situation if you have access to the nintendo switch. I dont have access to the switch so how do I unlink the account from my Microsoft one?
    The problem with unlinking this is gonna be the fact that its your Microsoft account is linked to the switch account and not the other way around.

The linking process starts on Nintendo's end. Therefore unlinking it would also have to be done from Nintendo's end.
  4. Starhowl Win User

Is there a way of unlinking my XBOX account from my Microsoft account?

But there's no way to unlink my XBOX account from a Microsoft account without creating a new Microsoft account?
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without my permission (hacked)

Hello Rayhaan Ahmad,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and process account recovery since we do not have the option to.

I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox account was unlinked from your Microsoft account without your permission. This is definitely a concerning situation. To recover your account, I recommend that you contact Xbox Support directly. They will be able to assist you with recovering your account and any lost data.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink an EA account, when you have no access to the EA account, as it isn't yours.

Hello fellow forum members,

I hope you're all doing well. I find myself in a bit of a predicament and could really use some guidance. Here's the situation:

A while ago, I linked my Microsoft account to an EA account. However, circumstances have changed, and I no longer have access to the EA account as it's owned by my ex-girlfriend, with whom I've lost contact. Now, I want to unlink my Microsoft account from that EA account.

The reason for this is that I'm an active subscriber to Xbox Game Pass and I'd like to have control over my own account without any dependencies on the previous EA link. I've been enjoying gaming with my Game Pass subscription, and I don't want any complications in my gaming experience.

So, my question to you all is: How can I go about unlinking my Microsoft account from the EA account? Is there a way to do this without needing access to the EA account itself? Any advice, tips, or step-by-step instructions you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

I have searched everywhere and every source tells me that I have to go through EA, however they won't be able to do anything for me, as I don't have access to said account. All that I'm asking, is for the accounts to be unlinked :(

Thank you in advance for your help and insights!

Best regards,
    I dont think there is any other way since the linking itself happens on the EA account side, so the unlink also has to happen from the EA side.
Thema:

I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

1. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without... - Similar Threads - dont access account

2. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  3. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  4. How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password: I am having a lot of trouble trying to access my old xbox account i have tried loads of different ways but none of them have seemed to work,i also tried an email that could be mine but instead of...
  5. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  6. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  7. i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for

in XBoX on Windows
    i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for: I was trying to redeem my game code on my account, i logged in on my acount and when I after i redeemed the code i saw that it was redeemed on a account that wasnt mine...
  8. How do i change the email and phone number of an account if i dont have access to the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change the email and phone number of an account if i dont have access to the email...: I found out my account got hacked from an email saying that information was added to my account, and then another one saying that information was deleted from my account. i thought this was a...
  9. I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: i lost access to my riot account that i have gamepass linked to and now i dont know how to unlink it 42c99e6a-ca48-444f-8e9d-143c32f65412
  10. I dont have access to my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my minecraft account: My Minecraft account got hacked 6 months ago i changed the passwords of my Microsoft account but it doesn't even show Minecraft in my account anymore it says to buy Minecraft . the hacker can...