I dont have access to my minecraft account

Discus and support I dont have access to my minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Minecraft account got hacked 6 months ago i changed the passwords of my Microsoft account but it doesn't even show Minecraft in my account anymore... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daksh M, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Daksh M
    Daksh M Guest

My Minecraft account got hacked 6 months ago i changed the passwords of my Microsoft account but it doesn't even show Minecraft in my account anymore it says to buy Minecraft .

the hacker can still play on my account as he is regularly playing on servers like hypixel
    the hacker changed the username
    Previous username : Benimaru8482
    Current username : pog67
    This change is not made by me .

Help

:)

Daksh M, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Thank you for checking. I appreciate it. In this case, I am afraid that it's difficult to recover your account if you don't know the current email address attached to your original account. However, you may try to contact the Microsoft/Xbox Support here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us if they could give you other options.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Daksh!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

If the hacker can still play your game, that means that he's still in full control of your account. The account you're currently using must be a different account.

The hacker must have changed your account information. If everything was changed on your account, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the current email address of your account which must be the hacker’s email address to start the account recovery process. Without it, you cannot start the recovery process because it's the primary key of your account.

I suggest that you check your mailboxes (inbox, spam/junk, trash folders) to find traces of the new email address that's currently linked to your original account. If the account was added to an Xbox console, it would be best to check it from there too.

If you knew the current email (hacker's email), you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  4. Daksh M Win User

I looked through all my mail the only one that was related to it was the hacked signing into my account i have his ip and stuff but there was no mail sent from microsoft regarding the change of the email .
  5. FredDickens Win User

Minecraft Microsoft account linking

Its not a problem with my minecraft. Its a problem with my microsoft account. I cant reset or recover my password because i dont have access to the fecovery phone number
  6. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
Thema:

1. I dont have access to my minecraft account - Similar Threads - dont access minecraft

2. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  3. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  4. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  5. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  6. How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password: I am having a lot of trouble trying to access my old xbox account i have tried loads of different ways but none of them have seemed to work,i also tried an email that could be mine but instead of...
  7. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  8. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  9. someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft...: Hi as read above (someone i dont know has accessed my account and changed my password, linked it to minecraft and i have a ps4 with no way to access my account) i really need help my account...
  10. minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?: first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get help so bad that you now have to go to a web...