I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it...

Discus and support I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it keeps asking me to choose a plan what should I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Basil_leaf17, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Basil_leaf17
    Basil_leaf17 Guest

I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it...

I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it keeps asking me to choose a plan what should I do

:)

Basil_leaf17, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it keeps asking me to choose a plan what should I do

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Basil_leaf17, Red Dead Redemption 2 Online is a paid game, so it requires an active Live Gold subscription on the account or Game Pass Ultimate.

Only free games can be played online without needing Live Gold like Fortnite etc.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/red-dead...
  3. WolfManGaming83 Win User

xbox enforcement team

i did not it was in online i was talking in there because i got hogtied in rdr2 online by people and i was cursing at them for it
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Home Xbox won’t let me play offline

You mentioned you purchased RDR2...did you purchase both RDR2 Online and RDR2 Story? Story is a DLC component to RDR2 Online. And Online will need an internet connection. Apologies if this seems like a silly question to ask but not everyone realises that RDR2 has 2 separate components...nor do they realise that you have to buy RDR2 Online to play the Story (single player) mode
  5. xNikolex Win User

Final Fantasy VII coming to Xbox?

I cant cant and I will be paying full price for it because i love the franchise. Its only the same price as 3 games and hopefully the play will be just as long.
  6. Alchemist Don Win User

Power of Kinect

Paying for online gaming you say, oh thats right when i rent a game i cant play online because i need to pay 800msp
Thema:

1. I don't have a plan but I did pay for rdr2 online in full but I cant play it because it... - Similar Threads - don't plan did

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  4. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  5. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  6. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  7. My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do

in XboX Insiders
    My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do: So basically I was watching TV and when I tried to change something none of the buttons and joy sticks would respond, I tried to turn off the Xbox or restart but when holding the Xbox buttom on...
  8. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  9. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  10. Don't buy this game! Or plan to keep restarting at 22%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't buy this game! Or plan to keep restarting at 22%: sick of paying to test your junk! f370f34a-e28a-4e80-950c-c14e228f8a7b