I dont get invites to games on windows 10

Discus and support I dont get invites to games on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive been trying to play my first game on xbox with windows 10 (Sea of thieves) yet when my friends invite me my xbox gets the invite but my pc doesnt,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Flex TheMegaBum, Jan 29, 2018.

1. I dont get invites to games on windows 10

Ive been trying to play my first game on xbox with windows 10 (Sea of thieves) yet when my friends invite me my xbox gets the invite but my pc doesnt, i went to settings to make sure i had notifications on and it did yet i still dont get the invites to my
    game on windows 10 only my xbox one.

:)

Flex TheMegaBum, Jan 29, 2018
  2. turbotom78
    turbotom78 Guest
    Error Code 0x8923101C - Can't join a party because in one already somewhere else

Rayeezys steps would work but the problem accounts party is invite only and btw i dont use a windows 10 device

turbotom78, Jan 29, 2018
  3. jf5264835
    jf5264835 Guest
    Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

I have a host Xbox One running minecraft on multiplayer, and I'm sending invites to my windows ten PC that has the Windows 10 Edition of minecraft installed, but the invites never show up on the pc in-game, or in the Xbox app. If I do the reverse and try
    to send invites from the Windows 10 Edition to the Xbox Edition, the Xbox opens up the windows 10 store page for Minecraft and prompts to purchase. Suggestions?

jf5264835, Jan 29, 2018
  4. turbotom78 Win User

Error Code 0x8923101C - Can't join a party because in one already somewhere else

Rayeezys steps would work but the problem accounts party is invite only and btw i dont use a windows 10 device
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox game invites

Hello MattAustin1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with invites for games obtained through the Xbox app. To send invites and join parties try using the Xbox Game Bar by pressing the Windows Button + G. For more information, please visit
    this article:
    Get to know Xbox Game Bar - Windows 10

I hope this information helps.
  6. Naebliz73 Win User

I dont get any invites

I still have this problem and still no reply! Please someone, this is really annoying and it cant be new for Microsoft???
  7. MarcWoods Win User

Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request

I agree i keep getting game invites from people i dont know and games i dont have
  8. o0 El iNgE 0o Win User

Xbox preview BIG PROBLEM please help

can someone please invite me to the beta preview dashboard i want to try streaming games to Windows 10 please .
Thema:

I dont get invites to games on windows 10

1. I dont get invites to games on windows 10 - Similar Threads - dont invites games

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  4. Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi: Hi, I recently moved out my old house and when I connected my Xbox it didn't show me any wireless network to connect, I've tried all the possible and imaginable solutions but it still doesn't work...
  5. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  6. what does act196429 i dont know what it means

in XboX Insiders
    what does act196429 i dont know what it means: someone sent me a messge of it and i dont know what is means submitted by /u/Moist_Leg_6999 [link] [comments]
  7. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.: For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games,...
  8. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  9. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  10. I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar - PC VERSION

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar - PC VERSION: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app,...