I don't download super hot

Discus and support I don't download super hot in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have xbox game pass ultimate (㍶) but I can't download a game called super hot. When I press the install button, the confirmation of the place to save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by syusyu215, Apr 5, 2020.

1. syusyu215
    syusyu215 Guest

I have xbox game pass ultimate (㍶) but I can't download a game called super hot.
    When I press the install button, the confirmation of the place to save comes up, and when I select the place to save, the download should start, but I get an error after it says that it is running.
    Somebody help me!

:)

syusyu215, Apr 5, 2020
  2. ActualAr Win User

Do you have enough space for it on your PC? Try relaunching the app/restarting your PC and ensure you've got enough space on your computer for the download, sometimes downloads can be a bit buggy so hopefully it's just a glitch!
  3. syusyu215 Win User

Do you have enough space for it on your PC? Try relaunching the app/restarting your PC and ensure you've got enough space on your computer for the download, sometimes downloads can be a bit buggy so hopefully it's just a glitch!
    I don't think that's the case because I have the capacity and I've rebooted a few times.
  4. KickedFriend664 Win User

error to buy a apps

I paid for the super hot game on Xbox one and it thinks I didn't try to download it
  5. KickedFriend664 Win User

Downloading Games

A problem with downloading super hot on my Xbox one it's acting like I did not even try to download it so I lost my Microsoft points
  6. Th3 cak3s a spy Win User

Hyper Light Drifter no in AU store :(

Very disappointing just hope it don't turn out like Super Hot here in Australia and just don't get it at all
Thema:

1. I don't download super hot - Similar Threads - don't download super

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?: Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials? I'm new to XBox series X and new to call of duty, I have no idea what Im doing 462e19f6-374e-44da-8223-638819ee0337
  4. Im trying to download a game on Xbox and it says installation detenida and I don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to download a game on Xbox and it says installation detenida and I don't...: Can't download a game on Xbox “instalation detenida” d479a2b9-4c22-464e-ad3e-9ff76cb7592f
  5. when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I...: when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I bought them on Xbox. 7db0e1fa-3050-492e-9157-6e5b757725a7
  6. Fixing a game don't own but can download packs so "own but don't own"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing a game don't own but can download packs so "own but don't own": How do i fix. Agame when it says I own the game and able to install it but when open it it says I don't own the game but still have acess to tje packs for it But bought MW2 at the for beta and...
  7. Unable and don't know where to download football manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable and don't know where to download football manager: I have purchased the "October 27, 2022 | Order number <mod removed> [img] Football Manager 2023" There is no instructions on: 1) where to download & install 2) where is the activation key...
  8. Discs don't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discs don't download: For some reason, every time I try to download NBA 2K18 on disc, it doesn't show up anywhere else on my console, is anyone else having this problem? 8e17b0b4-8255-4c86-a9eb-11ebd3bb9827
  9. All the games download on game pass don't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All the games download on game pass don't work.: When I click play on the game it doesn't work even when I use a shortcut the same thing happens. When I use administration permissions it gives me a banner where it says it cant open the game....
  10. Back 4 Blood don't even download with Gamepass 0x80073cf9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood don't even download with Gamepass 0x80073cf9: Hello, The only Gamepass Ultimate PC game that don't even download. I tried wsreset, reinstall store, change my local account, change disk, disable FW and antivirus and even install Windows 11 to...