I don't connect to EA Servers (FIFA 2015 online)

Discus and support I don't connect to EA Servers (FIFA 2015 online) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't connect with EA Servers from 24-Dec. I don't play online (FIFA 2015). I can connect with XBOX Live, but i don't connect with EA servers. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PetiteCaesar67, Dec 29, 2014.

1. I don't connect to EA Servers (FIFA 2015 online)

I don't connect with EA Servers from 24-Dec. I don't play online (FIFA 2015). I can connect with XBOX Live, but i don't connect with EA servers.

Can you help me, please?

Thanks for your help.

:)

PetiteCaesar67, Dec 29, 2014
  2. Smiffla
    Smiffla Guest
    cant connect to ea servers!

for some reason I cant connect to ea servers on fifa 14 for online mode, im a gold member and had the same problem for fifa 13 :/ any one help me please?

Smiffla, Dec 29, 2014
  3. HelmutJr14
    HelmutJr14 Guest
    FIFA 14 Origin Account Error message

I have an active XBOX Gold pass. I am connected to the internet. I can sign in but I cannot connect to the EA Servers directly or try to connect through playing seasons. I get the following error message:

You will not be able to use the online features in FIFA 14 unless you create an Origin Account (EA). Go to any online area of the title to try again.

I don't know where to go to fix this. I go to Customize tab to online settings and click on Origin Account, it tries to log in to EA Servers and can't and brings up this same message.

HELP PLEASE!!

HelmutJr14, Dec 29, 2014
  4. Frag Monger Win User

Advice for Hacked Accounts

FIFA is EA. And you must connect to EA servers when playing an EA game on Live. I wonder if the possible security breach is on EA's end(?)
  5. FullFormula4121 Win User

EA SERVER CONNECTION PROBLEMS >BATTLEFIELD 2>>DO NOT BUY BATTLEFIELD 3!!!.....YET.

I don't think that the server issues are tied to the BF3 demo. There has to be something larger going on with EA's servers overall. People are getting the "Cannot connect to EA servers" error for the BF3 demo, BC2 and FIFA 12, and these are just teh games
    that I play. Hopefully something is in the works to straighten this out soon.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Lag constantly - BT Homehub

where are you from?

I´m from germany and have cable connection. FIFA lags like hell and its NOT my Connection. It´s the game or the Servers !

Most of the EA Servers are in the USA. So you will ALWAYS have LAG in FIFA if you are from Europe !

Edit: EA Games are dead for me ! I will never buy a game from EA. Fifa was the last EA game I bought. All others I stopped years ago !
  7. spellweaver16 Win User

7 day trial

FIFA is an EA Sports game. EA servers have their own age restrictions. If the birthdate on your son's account is accurate and he's under 14, he will not be allowed to play FIFA online on that profile.
  8. Paraffin Alien Win User

FIFA15 tournaments on Xbox360

Thema:

I don't connect to EA Servers (FIFA 2015 online)

1. I don't connect to EA Servers (FIFA 2015 online) - Similar Threads - don't connect Servers

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  4. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  5. My xbox series s does not want to connect to my wifi but connects to other WiFi I don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s does not want to connect to my wifi but connects to other WiFi I don't...: I need help to fix this problem 2380e82f-b21e-4d8f-841c-7c8145962412
  6. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  7. Series X thinks I have a headset connected and I don't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks I have a headset connected and I don't: Hi! My series X is in Headset Mode and refuses to pass sound to the TV. I don't have a headset, so this is a bit of a surprise. I've tried power cycle and the device reset, as well as plugging...
  8. my xbox controller don't connect to my laptop after an accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox controller don't connect to my laptop after an accident: Hi, I've been using my xbox one controller with my laptop for a long time and with wire. unfortunately my controller dropped on the floor and now when I plug it to my laptop it just vibrate and...
  9. I don't know how to connect my xbox one controller to my computer for Java Edition Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how to connect my xbox one controller to my computer for Java Edition Minecraft.: I need help with this, can anyone help? 35e6077f-2df5-44a9-a443-b00ff47c3a9b
  10. My xbox 360 don't want to connect with my xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 don't want to connect with my xbox live: My xbox 360 don't want to connect to xbox live 2e99ee04-6dd7-43ae-91c5-a4b69483fbb8