I do not work the game code fallout 3 xbox one

Discus and support I do not work the game code fallout 3 xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I have a code of fallout 3 for xbox one, but I could not download it, change region and the same, tell me to try later, I tried 10 times and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FeudalEMERSON, Jan 26, 2017.

1. I do not work the game code fallout 3 xbox one

Hi I have a code of fallout 3 for xbox one, but I could not download it, change region and the same, tell me to try later, I tried 10 times and the same, I need help,

:)

FeudalEMERSON, Jan 26, 2017
  2. Fallout 3 free download?

The Fallout 3 codes provided are for Xbox 360. I purchased Fallout 4 for Xbox one. I need the fallout 3 codes for Xbox one. I do not own a Xbox 360.

DougTanner-24831553-778E-47D6-B94B-5F0A23F8E00A, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Fallout 3 game redeem code not working on xbox one error code: XBOS-4000
    516753c0-b197-4eef-909e-bbe4927966db
    2016/08/13 - 9:32:10 p.m. EST

Hello, I would like to register
    and download the game Fallout
    3 (Xbox 360) for
    its new Xbox One, but unfortunately I
    have not succeeded. Redeem code still
    refused. Unable to deploy
    I bought a Xbox One + premix
    Fallout 3 (Xbox 360).

I would have enjoyed a nice
    game, but the code does not work. Please help

ERROR CODE: XBOS-4000

516753c0-b197-4eef-909e-bbe4927966db

2016/08/13 - 9:32:10 p.m. EST

JanKadlec_818, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming the code? What region are you in?

That game is region locked, so your account region has to match your physical location and you have to live in a region where the game is available in order for it to work.

Smwutches, Jan 26, 2017
  5. Hey there FeudalEMERSON,

Sorry to hear about the issue with redeeming the code for Fallout 3. Have you tried the Prepaid Code Troubleshooting guide yet? Sometimes that can help out. Where are you physically
    located currently? Does your account match the region and is your console also connecting to Xbox Live within that region? Try to redeem the code on xbox.com HERE and let us know if you're also seeing the same error
    message and error code. As Smwutches suggested, some games are region locked and require your account to be setup properly for the code to be able to be redeemed.

Please also post the error message and error code here as well when you get a chance after trying the suggestions. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 3, 2018
  6. DougTanner-24831553- Win User

Fallout 3 free download?

The Fallout 3 codes provided are for Xbox 360. I purchased Fallout 4 for Xbox one. I need the fallout 3 codes for Xbox one. I do not own a Xbox 360.
  7. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
  8. qwertryru Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with purchase of Fallout 4 not working correctly

purchased the game Fallout 4 on Xbox One promised code Fallout 3 letter code for the download has not received
  9. TimeWarrior12 Win User

Fallout 3 code wont work

It don't appear one the xbox one store I retry today with the code I obtain with the preorder of fallout 4 on my xbox one and it won't work at all like I said my code dont work because of a bug when I download it so it's like a use the code but I don't send
    my back another code for fallout 3 plz
  10. Pzycho Wolf Win User

Problems with activating game codes.

Well. I finally got the fallout 3 code to work. I dug out an old Xbox 360 and the code worked fine on it. However the Farcry ones are still not working. On 360 they error with not being valid, on Xbox one and the website, they are valid but still do not
    work when I confirm purchase.

This is beyond frustrating now.
Thema:

1. I do not work the game code fallout 3 xbox one - Similar Threads - game code fallout

2. When I try to open Fallout 4 for PC Game Pass I get Error code: (0x87e50028) and -2015294512

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open Fallout 4 for PC Game Pass I get Error code: (0x87e50028) and -2015294512: When I open Fallout 4 I get an two error codes. I have already checked to see if my subscription on my Game Pass account has been canceled or has expired. I have also tried restarting my pc,...
  3. error code 0x8007048f fallout 76 xbox game pass launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x8007048f fallout 76 xbox game pass launcher: Logged in today, fallout 76 needed an update, large one, had to switch drives, launcher would not let me migrate so i uninstalled and reinstalled. when launching the game it says error, eventually...
  4. Lost fallout 3 game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost fallout 3 game code: in about 2016 or 2017 I purchased the fallout 4 game disc (not preowned), it came with a free fallout 3 game code but I lost it☹️ Can I please get some help I would really like that game....
  5. Fallout 3 game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 game code: Hello I pre ordered fallout 4 on about a month before release and I still haven't gotten my code for fallout 3 to download. I was wondering if there was any way it could be resent. The service...
  6. Fallout 3 Game Code Issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Game Code Issues: Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with physical purchase of Fallout 4 Date of purchase: (Anywhere between 1-30)/12/15 Issue: I get error code 0x80153016 when I try to redeem my Fallout 3 code....
  7. Error code 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game or app?) Can't start up digital version Fallout 3 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game or app?) Can't start up digital version Fallout 3 ...: My wife gave me a regular copy of Fallout 4 as a birthday gift. It came with a free download code for Fallout 3. For some reason it did not allow me to redeem the code straight away. I had to...
  8. My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages: I don't get that much time to play my Xbox. To be honest, its actually been sitting rarely being used except the few times that we watch blurays. I had some issues getting my fallout 3 code when i...
  9. Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER: Hi, I pre ordered Fallout 4 on November 21, 2015. I received fallout 4 and also received fallout 3 game code with my purchase on my inbox messages... The thing is that xbox erased my messages......
  10. Fallout 3 game redeem code not working on xbox one error code: ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 game redeem code not working on xbox one error code: ...: Hello, I would like to register and download the game Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) for its new Xbox One, but unfortunately I have not succeeded. Redeem code still refused. Unable to deploy I bought a...