I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****

Discus and support I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass **** in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As i said it. Its fraud. Let us keep our gold and the gamepass as SEPARATE SUBSCRIPTIONS! I have games that ONLY work when i have my GOLD status.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bernfried1, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Bernfried1
    Bernfried1 Guest

I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****

As i said it.

Its fraud.

Let us keep our gold and the gamepass as SEPARATE SUBSCRIPTIONS!

I have games that ONLY work when i have my GOLD status.

Which i now, do NOT have, because i refuse to let you guys steal TEN FULL DAYS of premium game-time from me.

The Gamepass is also broken, because it is impossible
    to redeem the codes that we get with our "achievements" in there.

Are you actually believing that 50 days of Gamepass is the same value as 60 days of GOLD?

No it's not.

This is fraud and i hate it!

Revert this nonsense!

:)

Bernfried1, Aug 31, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BidLight4835988 Win User

HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Good Day

I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it.

My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher. After entering the voucher, it gives me 3 months of Gold. It did not convert to Game Pass Ultimate and I cannot play the games although the gold is active for 3 months. What i am
    looking for is a way or tutorial to convert the
    existing 3 months GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate.

Thanks in Advance.
  3. William Wallis1 Win User

How do I purchase a year subscription to Xbox game pass ultimate

So are you saying buy 3 years of Xbox live gold and then get a month subscription to game pass ultimate and it would convert the Xbox live gold into game pass ultimate for those three years at a fraction of the cost?
  4. Fulmster1219 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

I agree with Wadski in that if you currently just have a Xbox Gold subscription, you are better off adding additional months to you Gold Subscription or Game Pass first before you convert to Ultimate. If it is your first time converting to Ultimate, the
    total months of Xbox Gold plus the total months of Game Pass will be added as your new Ultimate subscription. 12 months of Gold + 3 months of Game Pass will convert to 15 months of Ultimate. If you purchase 3 months of additional Gold membership then you will
    get 18 months of Ultimate. Therefore only purchase Ultimate after you convert your subscription.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Can i redeem the lenovo legion 5 gamepass?

It means that the time you got left on those suscriptions will be automatically converted to Ultimate Areeb.

Here is the convertion ratio:

1 month of Gold = 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Gold 50 = days of Ultimate (1+ month)

6 months of Gold 79 = days of Ultimate (2+ months)

12 months of Gold 4= months of Ultimate

24 months of Gold 8= months of Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 2 months of Ultimate

6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 4 months of Ultimate

12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 5 months of Ultimate

24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 10 months of Ultimate
  6. Smwutches Win User

conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

A 3 month game pass code (or gold code] would convert to 2 months of ultimate.
Thema:

1. I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass **** - Similar Threads - convert fuill Months

2. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  3. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  4. Split screen multiplayer converted to full screen using two different TV's

in XBoX on Windows
    Split screen multiplayer converted to full screen using two different TV's: I have a HDMI splitter for possibly connecting two TV's to one Xbox series X and I was wondering if there is a way to input new coding to make split screen on one TV to full screen using two...
  5. convert a 16 character epic vbucks card to 25 characters

in XBoX on Windows
    convert a 16 character epic vbucks card to 25 characters: How do I convert a 16 character Fortnight vbucks card to 25 charaters? dd004f24-34e5-4277-90b9-f971fab47602
  6. I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?: Service Unavailable (microsoft.com) Error message: HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. 40182fce-ab9b-4574-b990-ad552c9f69bd
  7. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  8. How do I convert core to gold so I can play crossplay online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I convert core to gold so I can play crossplay online: How do I convert core to gold so I can crossplay online? ba4f900c-349b-4349-8f63-b64c09296f4d
  9. Xbox Series X from USA, needs Converter en Argentina?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X from USA, needs Converter en Argentina?: Hi! I bought an Xbox Series X in the USA and i wanted to know if i could plug it directly to the 220v electric current of argentina, or if i have to buy a converter. The lable in the console says...
  10. Why others' installer files like .deb, .tar, .pkg,... can be converted to executable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why others' installer files like .deb, .tar, .pkg,... can be converted to executable...: I don't know why it's not possible for APK but others' like Mac, Linux is possible 075a89c5-1e00-4026-9bc9-d0887049fb7d