I do not understand the charge

Discus and support I do not understand the charge in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; In the invoice of my card inscribed in my microsoft account, a charge value of R $ 4,00 appeared and no purchase was made with the card, until I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AdhesiveHawk4, Aug 19, 2018.

1. I do not understand the charge

In the invoice of my card inscribed in my microsoft account, a charge value of R $ 4,00 appeared and no purchase was made with the card, until I started to buy a game in the live of xbox, but as I did not have storage space at the time of purchase, I was
    able to do the same, so I would not have the reason for the charge, I will contest this purchase at the card company, and since security already excludes my card from the microsoft account, I would like details about this charge.

:)

AdhesiveHawk4, Aug 19, 2018
  2. I do not understand MS

Even if you don't have a usb stick, buying one would still be cheaper than buying a transfer cable that you're only going to use once or twice.

DanielCornflake, Aug 19, 2018
  3. I do not understand MS

like everyone said the usb is they way to go....it takes a while but it helps

Pr0ving4Gr0undz, Aug 19, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

To question any charges, you will need to speak with Xbox support here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

They should be able to help.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: