I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Path of the Jedi DLC from the Microsoft Store, and I cannot install it, or see it in my purchased packs in Minecraft.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander Fallowfield, Nov 9, 2023.

1. I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.

I purchased the Path of the Jedi DLC from the Microsoft Store, and I cannot install it, or see it in my purchased packs in Minecraft.

:)

Alexander Fallowfield, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Alexander Fallowfiel Win User

I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.

This has not worked for me sadly.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Alexander F. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

-Are you playing Minecraft on Xbox or PC?
    -Is this recently purchased DLC listed in your Microsoft account order history as “completed”?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

-What potential solutions have you tried to solve this issue?
    Please describe each one.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address or order numbers, in case you find this transaction. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Alexander. Based on this information, I can provide the following potential fix:

Step 1.
    Press the Windows key + R key to open the Run window > type wsreset.exe > wait until the store opens automatically, and sign out of your account.

Step 2.
    Press the Windows key + I to open PC Settings > Apps & Features > Installed apps > locate the Xbox app and go to advanced settings > click on “repair” and “reset”.

Open the Xbox app and sign out of your account.

You may want to do the same with the Minecraft launcher.

Step 3.
    Restart your PC and sign in with the account used to purchase the DLC on the Xbox app, the Microsoft Store and the Minecraft launcher.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Alexander.
    In case you purchased this DLC recently, I can suggest waiting up-to 48 hours after the date of purchase before trying to access it.

However, if you already waited this time or don’t prefer to wait, you can try reaching out to Mojang support with proof of purchase at the link below to see if they can manually add this DLC for you in the game:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new
  6. Alexander Fallowfiel Win User

Yes. This is on PC, and it is listed as completed in my order history. I am currently attempting to reinstall the game to see if this will solve the issue. It has not.
Thema:

1. I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - Minecraft DLC ingame

2. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  3. Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?: I recently purchased the Jurassic World DLC in Minecraft for Xbox 1. After about a week of playing it, it now shows as locked, as well as all other DLC I have purchased. The files no longer show...
  4. Minecraft ninja turtle dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ninja turtle dlc: So my son has a playstation 4. He has minecraft playstation4 edition. He sees the ninja turtle dlc in the minecraft store so we buy it for him but all he can do is use the skins and nothing...
  5. Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft: I have the minecraft deluxe collection on nintendo switch and cant claim the extra dlc and minecoins. 2ed675c1-c2bc-4438-a50e-8ee96a257798
  6. I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...: I just bought the Minecraft TMNT DLC from the Xbox store that just released, and it shows that I purchased it when I search it up. But I cant find it anywhere else. When I open Minecraft it doesnt...
  7. I bought minecraft dlc over the xbox app on my pc what did I buy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft dlc over the xbox app on my pc what did I buy?: I'm very lost how this can happen? do the app store and Minecraft proper not talk to each other? I found the minecraft ninja turtles dlc on my xbox app on my pc loaded up my xbox gift card, bought...
  8. I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...: So I bought the spongebob dlc and I can't download it. I'm in marketplace. When I select the dlc it tries loading and then it says I can't connect. When it does let me in, I select download on the...
  9. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.: I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft...
  10. i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc: i bought deluxe edition and minecoins but i dont have the dlc in game and my minecoins are not showing up either 2f5db85b-36b9-4881-bfbe-2c823e47f4d5