I do not remember my parental control access code

Discus and support I do not remember my parental control access code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Forget my parental control password and I can download absolutely nothing, I saw in the forums that you can put a response from the control question,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PostwarPine4659, Apr 23, 2017.

1. I do not remember my parental control access code

Forget my parental control password and I can download absolutely nothing, I saw in the forums that you can put a response from the control question, but I also do not remember it, I hope to get in touch with you to solve this problem and re-establish the
    code

:)

PostwarPine4659, Apr 23, 2017
  2. parental access code

Hello I do not remember my parental access code or the reset password.
    How to remove
    it?

joeden cachacou, Apr 23, 2017
  3. abLiinD
    abLiinD Guest
    ACCOUNT ACCESS CODE AND SECURITY ANSWER LOSS

Hi there! I don't remember the access code to disable parental control so i can't have access to Apps like Netflix, Please i need help!

abLiinD, Apr 23, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

If you’re unable to remember the answer to your pass code question on Xbox 360, you’ll need to contact
    Xbox Support for help.

If you forgot your passkey on Xbox One here are the
    instructions to reset

bowski477, Apr 24, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

If you’re unable to remember the answer to your pass code question on Xbox 360, you’ll need to contact
    Xbox Support for help.

If you forgot your passkey on Xbox One here are the
    instructions to reset
  6. Leny2001 Win User

Problem with parental control

Hello, help to dump the access code set for parental control. I can't remember the answer to a confidential question.

(Removed)
  7. Internet Expert Win User

I do not remember parental control

If you do not remember the code to access or reset parental controls,
    you must contact Xbox support (via chat or phone).

For the Xbox 360, there is a special code (unique to every console) that you must enter somewhere in the settings screen in order to reset the parental locks. The support representative will give you the button code after you talk to them.

Support Article: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
  8. ngocphi Win User

I do not remember parental control

you need to contact suppitt
  9. BioShock98 xXx Win User

Need Parental Approval for T&C - What's the email?

Hi, I put a parental control on my son and I do not remember the password .I want to know the code for my reset console .

Thank you kindly help me.

Kindest Regards
Thema:

1. I do not remember my parental control access code - Similar Threads - remember parental control

2. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  3. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  4. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf
  5. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  6. Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username: I need help getting my old account back e44e9be3-9bfb-4b55-9f39-3211b73f93d3
  7. If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...: If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog is backwards compatible for Xbox series x or s, correct? 8f672608-bb09-49bd-a1a0-07edb6325bbd
  8. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  9. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  10. Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...: Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember his email. Can you help? Gamertag is XdLeonF1690 c3b3e049-43f0-40a2-ac16-f949eeccea39