I do not manage to buy battlefield 3

Discus and support I do not manage to buy battlefield 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I test to buy battlefield 3 for play on my xbox one but I do not manage to buy it its puts an error message to me. the message says that I have to find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoOmer2309, Oct 11, 2017.

1. BoOmer2309
    BoOmer2309 Guest

I test to buy battlefield 3 for play on my xbox one but I do not manage to buy it its puts an error message to me. the message says that I have to find a fault and I can more nothing make help me please.

:)

BoOmer2309, Oct 11, 2017
  2. at this rate im gonna have to spend loads on new games

My Must buy..

-

Gears of War 3 - got!

Modern Warfare 3

FIFA 12

Formula 1 2011

Football Manager 2012

Left 4 Dead 2 - yes still havn't got it I do not manage to buy battlefield 3 :(

-

Rent to Buy if I like it

Rage

Saints Row

La Noire

Mafia II

Battlefield 3

Batman Arkham City

Skyrim

Marwood II 87, Oct 11, 2017
  3. TangSooDoo
    TangSooDoo Guest
    Want to buy Battlefield 3 - cannot in market place

I have had Battlefield 3 BETA but the option to buy Battlefield 3 is not showing. The link is not available. How do I buy and download it? When I am in BETA, the link to the store isn't working. When I go to the Marketplace, the option for buying BF 3 is
    not showing. I can't even open up BETA anymore.

TangSooDoo, Oct 11, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you are having trouble making purchases you can either post the error message you receive here to see if anyone can help or call phone support for more assistance. Please click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support

onyxishere, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Try purchasing the game through your computer, the game should then pop up in the ready to install section on your Xbox.

Ishan8123, Oct 11, 2017
  6. BoOmer2309
    BoOmer2309 Guest
    I have already to test makes his me exactly similar on the computer

BoOmer2309, Oct 11, 2017
  7. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Hi!

Verify that the Store app is up to date on your console. If you can not buy from there, you can purchase from page: Battlefield 3™

DominumStige, Nov 2, 2018
  8. BoOmer2309 Win User

I have already to test makes his me exactly similar on the computer
  9. DominumStige Win User

10. Ishan8123 Win User

Try purchasing the game through your computer, the game should then pop up in the ready to install section on your Xbox.
  11. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you are having trouble making purchases you can either post the error message you receive here to see if anyone can help or call phone support for more assistance. Please click this link to get the number for your region http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
  12. EvilMonkeyTala Win User

General Information/advice regarding a few games needed

Thank you everyone, I'm a huge Battlefield fan but my Xbox Live runs out pretty soon and I'm considering not renewing it, not 100% positive yet, but if I do Battlefield 3 is a definite purchase. I've managed to narrow them games down to a lucky 5- Skryim,
    Dragon Age 2, Red Faction Armageddon, Deus Ex Human Revolution and Final Fantasy XIII, and I'll hopefully buy a 3 months Xbox Live along with Battlefield 3 if I have enough left over. Thanks again!
Thema:

1. I do not manage to buy battlefield 3 - Similar Threads - manage buy battlefield

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...: This morning it was working fine around 11 am est xbox chats stopped working but everything else is fine i cant send or recieve messages and i go to my message privacy saftey settings and says...
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  6. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  7. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  8. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...