I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification

Discus and support I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification BUT THE ISSUE IS THAT I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE ACCESS CODES, how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielGarcia skrpro, May 17, 2021.

1. I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification

:)

DanielGarcia skrpro, May 17, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

you will need to open a ticket with activision as it is their system. microsoft can't do anything.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Would you please try to log in to your account on Microsoft Account website. If there's no issue detected on your Microsoft account, then I'd advise you to contact support.activision.com for further assistance.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Account access help after application was rejected?

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about this matter here. Just a heads up, since this is a forum, we don't have access to your account here and even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because it should only be done by the owner of the account only.

I just want to confirm, your husband's account has two-step verification setup on it? If so, the account recovery form won't work with the account where two-step verification is enabled. It is because the user itself added a new layer of security in accessing his account. No one will be able to access it unless your husband can verify it using one of the information he put on his two-step verification details.

The best option here is for you to recover first one of his security information on his two-step verification details so you can get back into his account.
  5. rafaelbrizuela Win User

Xbox360 can't log into Xbox Live

Went through the steps to make an app password and that did it. It looks like I'm logged in now. Still find it strange though since I didn't have my account setup with two-step verification until today. Doesn't really matter it looks like it works now. Going to have try some games tonight just to make sure I can actually connect in game.
    I couldn't do it that way, but I deactivated the two-step verification, and I was able to access my account with my original password again.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Hacked Acct

Thema:

1. I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification - Similar Threads - access warzone account

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  8. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  9. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...: When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one but I'm far to be finished with others......
  10. Halo five req station glitch unable to access the req station during a warzon game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo five req station glitch unable to access the req station during a warzon game.: I been playing halo five and the req station in warzon is glitched. I can’t open or use the req station in a warzon game, it has been a month and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the...