I do not have a code for my Madden points

Discus and support I do not have a code for my Madden points in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chrissy Pogue, Jan 22, 2024.

1. I do not have a code for my Madden points

My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he has attached to it is no longer active.

Please help! I have an upset son who spent Christmas money on this. I do not have a code for my Madden points :(

Thank you so much!

:)

Chrissy Pogue, Jan 22, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Chrissy P, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through, I was researching and found in one of the Xbox Support articles (https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution)">https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution) that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

"If you are unable to read the 25 characters of the digital code, you will need to request a replacement code by contacting aka.ms/contactxboxsupport.

When contacting customer support, be sure to provide proof of purchase, serial number, and an image of the damaged code.

Note Take a photo of the front and back of the card or take a photo of the receipt where the code is printed. This way, customer service can check the damage as well.

If you purchased the code from another dealer, be sure to provide the same details when you contact them."

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. morno33TC Win User

Downloadable Content Question

I'm having same issue. The codes do not work in My Madden either. Keeps saying invalid codes
  4. Dan Houlf Win User

Why can’t I buy MUT points in madden 22

I m schizophrenic and bipolar. I spent $500 on madden 20 and $300 on madden 22 MUT. I thought it was madden 22 not madden 20 hence why I spent so much on a 4 year old game. It wasn’t fraud. I paid for it. And I didn’t realize it was madden 20 until after I made the purchases. All I am asking for is a refund on my madden points if you can somehow transfer the points that I spent on madden 20 and put them in my madden 22 account, since they cost the exact same and I don’t play madden 20. I spent 60,000 points on madden 20 within the last 3 weeks but I haven’t even played a single game since I found out it was released in 2019.

I click buy points and nothing responds. I can’t even press a to buy the points. Thats the error I’m having. When I try to buy points just nothing happens.
  5. FlatPup58154344 Win User

I pre ordered madden 17 and didn't recieve my 1 month EA access code

This answers my question to a certain extent. Hopefully the code comes within 7-10 days of me pre-ordering madden 17. If the code comes within that time then I can play the madden demo on the 18th and not have to wait until madden 17 comes out to get my
    code. I've bought every madden game since Madden 12. I am not planning on canceling my pre-order at any time.
  6. steven clay Win User

Madden 24 points on Xbox S/X

Madden 24 points, in-game points.I’m not trying to get a refund for the in-game points with my points they’re just not available

Because madden deleted my profile, and made me make a new one so therefore my points are not available not because my ultimate team profile because Madden by I don’t know how they made me make a new ultimate team profile.
Thema:

1. I do not have a code for my Madden points - Similar Threads - code Madden points

2. Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets: i redeemed my code for madden 23 from the nfl. It says it’s not compatible. I have Xbox one, it says it needs to be X/S series. Anyone else have this experience.m? Do you need a need code from the...
  3. Redeeming Madden 23 Digital code on XBox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Madden 23 Digital code on XBox Series S: I redeemed Madden 23 digital code on Xbox Series S using my microsoft profile/account. I was able to download and play the game. My kid logged into Xbox Series S using his microsoft...
  4. My son got the Madden 23 online code. He redeemed it yesterday and its not downloading or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got the Madden 23 online code. He redeemed it yesterday and its not downloading or...: Any help would be appreciated. 075af470-9d00-42c5-ad24-f6fa37c40f27
  5. I have redeemed a madden code online—now what?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed a madden code online—now what?: After redeeming a code for madden points online (microsoft.com/redeem), I’m not sure how to use the points, seeing as they are not showing up on my xbox. Any ideas?...
  6. I have Bought Madden 21 On Xbox and it comes with a code but i cant use it anywhere???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have Bought Madden 21 On Xbox and it comes with a code but i cant use it anywhere???: I just bought Madden 21 and it came with a 20% off code to the NFLshop.com but it isn't letting me use it, it doesn't end until 31/08/21 anyone know what to do???...
  7. Madden 21 Xbox one digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 21 Xbox one digital code: I cannot read my redeption code. Anyone know how to get a new one ? 0ec7d014-838d-4c29-a9ac-b7c171178a9b
  8. Bought Madden 21 for Xbox and it comes with a code to access bonus content but no matter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Madden 21 for Xbox and it comes with a code to access bonus content but no matter...: I bought the new Madden 21 for Xbox and it’s a special edition on the receipt they gave me a 16 digit code and it says for redemption go to mad and rewards.com but every time I do that it says...
  9. Xbox one madden 20 purchase code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one madden 20 purchase code: Good Evening, I purchased a madden 20 digital game for my grandson for xmas and at target the gal checking out was talkative and i dont think rang it up and gave me the 25 code needed to activate...
  10. Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code: I just got a JJ Watt Elite code from Madden 20 Club Championship but it is A 16 digit code. The Microsoft Store only accept 25 digit code from Madden 20 game. How do I redeem the 16 digit code in...