I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

Discus and support I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jevgeni polujanov1, Jan 29, 2024.

1. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it.

The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the November in this year.

It will have no optical disk drive because it is are digital and it is are cheaper than the current one and it does comes on the 2 terabytes and it could to be little bit more powerful than the current one you ever know anything can happen. The question for you to answer are when I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive physical will I need the Digital Xbox Series X when it to announced and released afterwards next(yes or no)?

I will need the answer as soon as possible. Can you help me out related and regarding to that. Please and thank you. Your advice and help are appreciated. Be kind if you not mind.

Yours sincerely Jevgeni

:)

jevgeni polujanov1, Jan 29, 2024
  2. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series X without the disk drive when it will announced and released yes or no?

Gerardo Upgrade to the New Digital Xbox Series X or stick with current Xbox Series X the one with disk drive on the physical one ?

Yours sincerely Jevgeni
  3. ngocphi Win User

why was a batch of backwards compatible xbox games delisted recently????

Huh the series x has a disk.drive

You do know there are 2 consoles right

The clearly digital only xbox series s and the disk and digital xbox series x

Only the ps5 is planed as modular diskless with optional disk drive

There was never announcement of xbox changes
  4. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series X without the disk drive when it will announced and released yes or no?

Gerardo Upgrade yourself to the Digital Xbox Series X when it will to be announced and released and out or stick with current Xbox Series X which has the disk drive and it is are physical?

What it is are going to be?

Do you do any suggestion or advice for me related and regarding to that one?

Yours sincerely Jevgeni
  5. ngocphi Win User

How to download updates for Xbox one to Xbox series s

If you are talking about xbox one disk games that have been installed no those don't apply to xbox series s

Only affects digital ones for series s

You need an xbox series x and the disk to confirm you on the gamws
  6. ngocphi Win User

Slow Xbox one x (Not Series Console)

Fyi series consoles are just xboxes series x or s

Not xbox one series

Just to reduce the confusion

You gotta remember people mistake xbox one x for a series x when it comes to requirements for example flight simulator

With xbox one games they don't have a listing for s or x they are all compatible

Where series s or x just means digital or disk

Disk games don't work with series s or one s digital edition

Back to your problem.

Are you using an external hdd ?

Also when it slows down again is it because you are filling up your hdd?

As space becomes less computers do slow down

It would be better to get an external drive and put infrequent games on there so you don't too much things on your internal drive
Thema:

I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

1. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series... - Similar Threads - current Series disk

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...: As the question says, can you—be it using CLI or something else (AHK, an API, etc.)—change the light on the Elite Series 2 controller's logo without using the Xbox Accessories app? Looking to do...
  8. NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities...

in XBoX on Windows
    NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities...: NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities skylines 2 why i can't download this game. 9fb5f154-6e3d-4f81-8d49-dcf3c9288da3
  9. If I clone the current ssd could I upgrade my xbox series s internal ssd?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I clone the current ssd could I upgrade my xbox series s internal ssd?: I was think of cloning the internal ssd to a ssd with more storage and just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything preventing that. 072ac913-c1c7-4a5c-8c80-1bb42db108c9
  10. Can I use my current hard drive with series X system?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use my current hard drive with series X system?: I have a 5TB external hard drive I use with my Xbox One. Can I use this same external hard drive with the Xbox series X system? I heard my Xbox One games will not follow the aspects of the Series...