I did't recive the Tokens of all collection of Gears of War

Discus and support I did't recive the Tokens of all collection of Gears of War in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, One month ago I bougth the Gears of War 4. At website they said that I would recive the full collection of Gears of War, However I did't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FBMamedeS, Sep 29, 2016.

1. FBMamedeS
    FBMamedeS Guest

Hello,

One month ago I bougth the Gears of War 4.

At website they said that I would recive the full collection of Gears of War, However I did't recieve.

How, and when, I will recieve theses tokens with the codes for downloading?

:)

FBMamedeS, Sep 29, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gears of War Collection Tokens?

If you purchased the game as a disc, the codes would be in the game's package.

Otherwise, the codes were only available if you purchased and play the game before December 31, 2016. If you did, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum to see if support can resend the codes.

Smwutches, Sep 29, 2016
  3. Gears of War Collection Tokens?

Hi, I have been trying to figure out how to get the tokens for my 4 games that come with GOW4, I have not received the tokens yet. Is there anything I have to do first? I am extremely frustrated as have been on numerous web sites and support forums and been
    unable to make sense of it all. Thank you kindly for your quick response.

TecSeanMiller, Sep 29, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Thise codes have not been sent out yet. They should go out closer to the Gears 4 launch.

Smwutches, Sep 29, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Thise codes have not been sent out yet. They should go out closer to the Gears 4 launch.
  6. the caffinator Win User

Missing Gears Games from Backswards compatibility list.

7. Paul Bab Win User

Not received my back catalogue codes from the purchase of Gears 4

Hi,

Upon purchasing Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition, you are entitled to receive tokens for the Xbox 360 Gears of War collection which includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each title works as part
    of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption.

For the latest information about the game, feel free to visit
    www.GearsofWar.com

Regards.
  8. Sepigabi Win User

Missing free codes

The Xbox 360 Gears of War collection includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each title works as part of the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program. 32GB of hard drive space required. To qualify,
    purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31 2016. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption.
    I know. My probleme is that I did not receive the tokens through Xbox Live in-dash message system after one month of redemption!!!!
  9. Paul Bab Win User

Bought Gears of War 4! Havent recieved the backwards compatable ones

Hi,

Upon purchasing Gears of War 4, you are entitled to receive tokens for the Xbox 360 Gears of War collection which includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment. Each title works as part of the Xbox One Backward
    Compatibility program. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption. Click this

link
    to know more about it.

For the latest information about the game, feel free to visit
    www.GearsofWar.com
    and
    Gears of War 4

Regards.
Thema:

1. I did't recive the Tokens of all collection of Gears of War - Similar Threads - did't recive Tokens

2. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  3. Charged for a game but didnt recive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for a game but didnt recive it: Hello. I wanted to purchase cyberpunk 2077 on my original 500 GB Xbox series s. I chose to pay with my paysafe card account and when i filled all of the information in i payed and accidentally...
  4. I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins

in XBoX Accessibility
    I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins: I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins a7d955bd-0a7d-4a24-992c-e10e06e2ac9b
  5. Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward yet for the 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: As I wrote you in another Support post (Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games), on December I played more than 5 hours to each of 3 different FREEdom games but I didn't...
  6. Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did't received December reward after 5h to each 3 FREEdom games: On December I had played more than 5 hours to each 3 different games from your FREEdom FREE RIDE list but I did not received any reward yet. Well, I had read that it could pass about 96 hours to...
  7. Did't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription when purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription when purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition: Purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition 13.10.2016 and still didn't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription code ff6e9cf6-37c4-499e-a25a-2bd375615803
  8. Purchase gears of war consolé and game on nov 16. I did't recipt the gears of war saga ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase gears of war consolé and game on nov 16. I did't recipt the gears of war saga ...: Good day support tema could you help me? I did't recipt the GOW 1, 2, 3, and Justment download console. I purchase the greate red Xbox one S console on november 16. I have a friend that...
  9. I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_-

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_-: Ok, apparently 3 months ago it says i tried to pay for a subscription, (WHICH I DID NOT) and so its tried to charge me $20 worth. Ive only just started playing xbox again and i tried to redeem a 1...
  10. why did i get banned if i did't do nothing bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did i get banned if i did't do nothing bad: i don't know why i get banned i am a good player i did nothing wrong and if you don't find a solutio i will have to go one the ps4 6ddf476f-0796-448e-a23e-f0c003dd5e40