i didt got robux when i paid from gogleplaystore 80 rs but payment sucses,but roblox didt...

Discus and support i didt got robux when i paid from gogleplaystore 80 rs but payment sucses,but roblox didt... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i didt got robux when i paid from gogleplaystore 80 rs but payment sucses,but roblox didt got they said robux will get shrotly but 2 hours i didt got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hari_the_ boys, May 3, 2023.

1. i didt got robux when i paid from gogleplaystore 80 rs but payment sucses,but roblox didt...

i didt got robux when i paid from gogleplaystore 80 rs but payment sucses,but roblox didt got they said robux will get shrotly but 2 hours i didt got plz hellp me that my pocket money "i didt got robux when i paid from gogleplaystore 80 rs but payment sucses,but roblox didt... :(

:)

hari_the_ boys, May 3, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

i didt got robux when i paid from gogleplaystore 80 rs but payment sucses,but roblox didt got they said robux will get shrotly but 2 hours i didt got plz hellp me that my pocket money ":(

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly try to Clear the Roblox app cache from Settings.

Then sign out and re-sign into your Roblox account and check if the Robux currency shows up.

Clear the Roblox app cache from Settings.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

i didt got robux when i paid from gogleplaystore 80 rs but payment sucses,but roblox didt got they said robux will get shrotly but 2 hours i didt got plz hellp me that my pocket money ":(

you need to take this up with google as you purchased from the google play store.
  4. Youri van de Meent Win User

Microsoft billing me €9,99 for no reason

i didt got any from the €9.99. Also, I tried filling in that links but i cant fill in the order number since i did not order anything.
  5. monsta191907 Win User

Destiny 2 wont start!!

I have the same problem and that step didt help
  6. PBL x NewbNasty Win User

Grand theft auto: san andrea's will not work.

what if you dont buy the disc??? cuz i didt i down loaded the game from the xbox live marketplace
Thema:

i didt got robux when i paid from gogleplaystore 80 rs but payment sucses,but roblox didt...

1. i didt got robux when i paid from gogleplaystore 80 rs but payment sucses,but roblox didt... - Similar Threads - didt got robux

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. I didt done anything I got banned my account got huck

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didt done anything I got banned my account got huck: I didt done anything I got banned because of someone went in my account text my friend a swear world at him I went get unbanned I didy don't anything wrong I naver swear at my own friends...
  9. I mad I didt get my moth trail

in XBoX on Consoles
    I mad I didt get my moth trail: So i have carete my acc on xbox live i didt get my 1 mouth trail 81ad8475-6c77-43bf-9255-21cd4dafbd1e
  10. Didt get my refund money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didt get my refund money: Hi today i canceld my xbl subscription and it said i would get 49 dollars back~, but the money isnt anywhere it arent on my bank neither here, and i want to purchase xbl live again but i dont...