i didn't update my console and now i can't connect to xbox live. please help me

Discus and support i didn't update my console and now i can't connect to xbox live. please help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i can't connect to xbox live after i didn't update my console, please help 2c639370-2975-45f4-8f05-347639dbb203 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CzweMangaLover2, Jan 12, 2017.

1. i didn't update my console and now i can't connect to xbox live. please help me

i can't connect to xbox live after i didn't update my console, please help

:)

CzweMangaLover2, Jan 12, 2017
  2. xDPSxFi3rc3r
    xDPSxFi3rc3r Guest
    Can't Connet to xbox live.

I can't connect to xbox live. This is the first day it didn't let me connect. Also, my Microsoft points are down to 0.

Please help.

xDPSxFi3rc3r, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Xbox live problems

I've been having trouble connecting to xbox live for 2 days now. I have a wireless adapter on my xbox and everytime I try to sign in it says that it can't connect to xbox live. Then it will tell me to test the connection and when I go to do that it was saying
    that I didn't have any networks to connect to. Now its showing networks and I still can't connect. Can someone help please?

CosyAlbatross21, Jan 12, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Jan 12, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

6. obiabunike 9ja Win User

Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I reset the console to factory settings

Please Sir,

I have done the offline update, but it still gets stuck at the update page whenever i restart the console.

Please, whats a "preview system" ...i reset my console to factory settings because i couldn't connect to xbox live, after which i can't update the console to get past the update page.

(My console is now like a brand new console, because i totally removed everything)

PLEASE HELP ME, MY LIFE HAS BEEN USELESS FOR THE PAST 6 DAYS, i can't even play my FIFA 20.
  7. Aleksandr191 Win User

Can't download my profile to my xbox

i can't download my xbox live profile to console.

early i've connect with my xbox live account on console but now it don't work.

the xbox live connection is working but it no log in.

so i tryed to download my profile without success.

please help.
  8. GreedyOctopus Win User

Having Trouble Downloading The Update

Well it helped me get the update, now I can't connect to Xbox Live at all :/
  9. xbox2xtreme Win User

system update failure

I have this error. It started when I tried to connect to Xbox Live. It prompted me to download the Xbox Live update so I clicked yes. After downloading the update from Xbox Live, it tried to apply the update then the screen went blank for a while and showed
    a message "System Update failed. Can't update your console. Please visit www.xbox.com/support" with a status code: 3151-396B-B380-0401-C000-0022. No matter how many times I restart my console, it tries to apply the update and then the message pops out from
    the start and freezes. Currently, I can't do anything to my xbox 360 and updates from pendrive don't response. Please help me solve this problem, thanks.
Thema:

1. i didn't update my console and now i can't connect to xbox live. please help me - Similar Threads - didn't update console

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Penaltized for something I didn't do

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Penaltized for something I didn't do: Hello everybody, I recently in February got penalized for something I didn't do. My gamer picture wasn't appropriate and I didn't set my gamer pic as that and now I have received a one-year...
  4. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  5. how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?: I suddenly get a charge and didn't know where for, I cant find it where the charge is going. I try to investigate still no answer all my subscription where canceled. pls help I don't have money...
  6. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  7. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  8. Starfield doesn't save settings and didn't install latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield doesn't save settings and didn't install latest update: After downloading & installing the latest update on the Xbox game pass on windows, the FOV-slider still doesn't show up. Also my settings (display,audio,etc.) do not save, I have to re adjust them...
  9. I didn't get a refund for AOE 4 and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get a refund for AOE 4 and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated....: I have AOE 4 but I'm letting PC Game Pass cancel. It says when I got a refund for AOE 4 it was removed from my computer, but I didn't get a refund and I still want to play it, just offline and not...
  10. Insider member but didn't receive early UI update

in XboX Insiders
    Insider member but didn't receive early UI update: Level 2 Insider: So I turned on my Xbox one in a while & it got updated to the new dashboard but my Series S has no option to receive it, has the UI been made available to the public or is it xbox...