I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast

Discus and support I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I heard that there's a free trial of gold,when I go there I didn't find any of this,so I asked here for it but there was a problem ,and I didn't take... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MohadMehda, Sep 15, 2017.

1. MohadMehda
    MohadMehda Guest

I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast

I heard that there's a free trial of gold,when I go there I didn't find any of this,so I asked here for it but there was a problem ,and I didn't take the trial , please,fix the problem

:)

MohadMehda, Sep 15, 2017
  2. wilto
    wilto Guest
    New to XB1

First time poster and first time xbox user so go easy on me....

Just traded in my PS3 at best buy and got xbox loaded up and playing halo for the first time...it's so so will pick up BF4 later on today.

I have a 14 day free trial for xbox live gold which I am using, should I be able to take advantage of the free ea access trial this week and be able to download and play their games for a few days?

Once the free trial is over for xbox live gold I'm assuming I will need to purchase an xbox live subscription, is xbox live gold the only option? I can't find any information online about anything other than the gold subscription so am a little confused, why there would be a gold option but no bronze/silver/platinum/diamond etc?

wilto, Sep 15, 2017
  3. MamaD30o6
    MamaD30o6 Guest
    Multi Player Settings

Do you have to wait until the 30 free trial of xbox live is done to allow the gold subscription to take effect? Meaning can I get my son a gold subscription and enter it now and override the free trial, non gold...??????????

MamaD30o6, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you're asking about the free month trial for creating a new account, that is no longer available.

Smwutches, Sep 15, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you're asking about the free month trial for creating a new account, that is no longer available.
  6. MamaD30o6 Win User

Multi Player Settings

Do you have to wait until the 30 free trial of xbox live is done to allow the gold subscription to take effect? Meaning can I get my son a gold subscription and enter it now and override the free trial, non gold...??????????
  7. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one S - 14 day xbox gold trial

It would help if you read it correctly

14day trials aren't gold trials

Games with Gold available if I'm on a 30-day Xbox Live Gold credit card trial?

You're eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

What kind of Xbox Live Gold trials are eligible?

You're eligible if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription or trial that requires a credit card.

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial. You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid
    membership begins
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

games with gold

Hi there cowzzz52,

-

According to the Games with Gold FAQ (support.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold), you need to be enrolled in a paid gold subscription.

Q. What if I am on a 30 day Gold credit card trial?

You are eligible. You must be enrolled to a paid Gold Membership or a Gold trial that requires a credit card.

-

Q. What if I am on a non-paid trial and I go Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Gold during the duration of your non-paid Gold trial, your Gold membership will not start until the end of your free trial. As such, you will not be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your
    Gold membership begins.

-

Q. Is this only for new members?

Games with Gold is available to existing Xbox LIVE Gold members as well as new Xbox LIVE Gold members. To download the free games that will be available starting on the 1st and the 16th of any given month during the program period, you just need to be a
    Gold member at the time of redemption of any Games with Gold offering.

-

I hope this helps.
  9. turbo95sir Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership 14 day trial is not working

just purchased the tomb raider 1tb xbox one bundle, which comes with a 14 day xbox live gold trial. it actually says "activate your 14 day xbox live gold trial." i am having the same issues. cannot dl free games, yet able to chat. if i try to dl a free game,
    it wants me to upgrade to gold. WTF? it says live gold trial! explain that!
Thema:

1. I didn't take my free Xbox live gold trial , I am sad. Plaese,fix the problem fast - Similar Threads - didn't free live

2. Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...: Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose it coz I've just only brought this account 4255addd-2661-4f2e-88ce-8eed063fdf7f
  3. I unnistalled sea of theives but it didn't free up any space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I unnistalled sea of theives but it didn't free up any space: I unnistalled sea of theives but it didn't free up any space i checked the file directory but nothing is there 8b4e6969-0667-4375-a9b9-b8bd202799b6
  4. Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One: So as the question says, Xbox wants me to pay for a gamertag change , but I didn't use my free one. Is there a way for Xbox to refund my free gamertag change, that wasn't used?...
  5. Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?: Yesterday, after all my Xbox subscriptions expired, I updated (back) to Alpha Skip-Ahead, but didn't get access to free multiplayer in F2P games. Along with this, Xbox Parties is also not...
  6. Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...: Any help submitted by /u/HERAMBPLAYZYT [link] [comments]
  7. Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free - didn't receive bonus months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free - didn't receive bonus months: Good evening, I was asked by your online chat team to post here to resolve the issue of not having received my bonus 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription, which I qualified for after purchasing a...
  8. Didn't receive complementary free month of Xbox live for purchasing the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive complementary free month of Xbox live for purchasing the game?: So i purchesed MCC on the 12 of November so i know im eligible for thisnim just wondering were my messeage is? Thanks for responding i really appreciate it if you do?...
  9. I joined Xbox Live Gold on November 27, But didn't get two free games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I joined Xbox Live Gold on November 27, But didn't get two free games.: My xbox one came from HK, account tag is #, email is [Mod removed] I still didn't get any message about two free games - "Max" and "Zoo Tycoon" after subscribing. anyone can help?...
  10. Free One Month Xbox Live Trial Didn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free One Month Xbox Live Trial Didn't work: Yesterday I used the free 1 month trial of Xbox Live Gold, put in the credit card, etc. and it seemed to work, I got an email confirming it today, but it doesn't seem to be actually working on my...