I didn't recived my Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition reward points

Discus and support I didn't recived my Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition reward points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I didn't recived my Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition reward points. I bought during the special offer. on my profile is not pending where are my 10,000... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VolkovichF5, Oct 22, 2016.

1. VolkovichF5
    VolkovichF5 Guest

I didn't recived my Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition reward points. I bought during the special offer. on my profile is not pending where are my 10,000 points??? I didn't recived my Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition reward points :(

:)

VolkovichF5, Oct 22, 2016
  2. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition Rewards not received

Hi,

I purchased Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition last month (preorder). There is a promotion for 15K rewards points if preordered. I never received these points in my account.

goinbananas-[xboxvenue], Oct 22, 2016
  3. Purchased Gears Of War Ultimate Edition and no codes

Hi i havent recived any gears of war codes i bought the ultimate edition and played it still nothingI didn't recived my Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition reward points :(

TUP4C THUG LIFE, Oct 22, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello VolkovichF5,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was an issue with our ticketing system that caused your adjustment to be delayed. We will manually Credit your account, and you should see the Credits pending shortly.

XBLRewards8, Oct 24, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: