i didn't recieve my gears of war pre-order bonus codes for gear 1 -3 and judgement day

Discus and support i didn't recieve my gears of war pre-order bonus codes for gear 1 -3 and judgement day in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was under the impression that i would receive the codes via the xbox message centre after pre-ordering gears 4. I have waiting for over a week now... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Asherz5556, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Asherz5556
    Asherz5556 Guest

i didn't recieve my gears of war pre-order bonus codes for gear 1 -3 and judgement day

I was under the impression that i would receive the codes via the xbox message centre after pre-ordering gears 4.

I have waiting for over a week now and i have received nothing

please could you send me the codes ??

gamertag:

:)

Asherz5556, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Missing The Brothers to the End Elite Gear Pack DLC code.

I preorderd a physical copy from Microsoft store and I'm still missing my Pre order bonus Brothers to the end gear pack that was promised to all pre orders.

Yesterday I recived 4 codes for Gears 1-3 and Judgement which I got a code for in my disc and thats not what I'm asking for.

All I whant is my pre order DLC pack.

Tabbe-803ACB27-78EA-4A40-B189-0E1EE25BF965, Oct 24, 2016
  3. gears of war 4

Pre-Order Gears of War 4 on 10-10-2016 missing promotion codes for Gears of War 1-2-3 and Gears of War Judgement

MBW DEAD KINGS, Oct 24, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Thanks for posting!

Keep in mind that Gears of War collection codes will continue to go out in waves. Please check out the Gears of War 4 store description for
    information on how these codes go out. This includes Gears of War 4 codes included in the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle. Once that code is redeemed on your account, you should receive your games within 30 days.

If you do not receive codes one month after purchasing, please be sure to post a new thread letting us know! Thanks for your patience!

Mister Beep, Oct 26, 2016
  5. onyxishere Win User

Great Canadian Deals - The New Thread

6. Tabbe-803ACB27-78EA- Win User

Missing The Brothers to the End Elite Gear Pack DLC code.

I preorderd a physical copy from Microsoft store and I'm still missing my Pre order bonus Brothers to the end gear pack that was promised to all pre orders.

Yesterday I recived 4 codes for Gears 1-3 and Judgement which I got a code for in my disc and thats not what I'm asking for.

All I whant is my pre order DLC pack.
  7. Juxtapose13 Win User

Great Canadian Deals - The New Thread

[quote user="onyx62is"]

Not sure if this deal applies to Canada as well but it's a good one if it does.

Pre-order
    Gears of War Judgement and get Gears 2 or 3 free

[/quote]

I checked the Canadian site and there's nothing mentioned there. For the American site, looks like you also get a downloadable token for
    Gears of War.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Thanks for posting!

Keep in mind that Gears of War collection codes will continue to go out in waves. Please check out the Gears of War 4 store description for
    information on how these codes go out. This includes Gears of War 4 codes included in the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle. Once that code is redeemed on your account, you should receive your games within 30 days.

To qualify, purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31 2016. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply)
    and Xbox Live membership required. Not available in all markets. See www.GearsofWar.com for the latest information.

If you do not receive codes one month after purchasing, please be sure to post a new thread letting us know! Thanks for your patience!
  9. nidrir Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

Same issue for me. I have been able to redeem codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement, but haven't been able to redeem Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 3. I also tried in microsoft.com/redeem with my Xbox associated account and didn't work either.

Could someone advise on how to proceed further?

Thanks
Thema:

1. i didn't recieve my gears of war pre-order bonus codes for gear 1 -3 and judgement day - Similar Threads - didn't recieve gears

2. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  5. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  6. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77
  7. Why didn't I get my reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didn't I get my reward?: I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this happened, and is there a way for me to get...
  8. Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?: I have Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that was supposed to be repaired using the warranty repair for power/battery issues, but even after the repair the controller is still have having power...
  9. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  10. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...