I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

Discus and support I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Beginning_Canary_160, Jun 10, 2024.

1. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

/u/Beginning_Canary_160, Jun 10, 2024
  2. oHenrique Win User

I didn't receive my xbox live gold badge

Yes I'm the Xbox Insider

I'm currently in two rings

I'm level 5 on insider
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I didn't receive my xbox live gold badge

Hi OHenrique! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Live Gold badge.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers like you here in the community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

To answer your inquiry according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Kathy A.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ry-badge/395f1671-adf7-4115-8d4c-41e445017349

"May we know if you are part of Xbox Insider program? If yes, this Xbox Live Gold badge should be automatically added to your profile.

May we also know if you are enrolled in an Xbox Update Preview ring?

Or perhaps may we know if you can remember your current level as an Xbox Insider?

To check, you may launch Xbox Insider Hub app and see your level on the app. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub

If you are indeed an Xbox Insider, please submit a report to Team Xbox using Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox Console. This way your account will be investigated by the team as to why you did not have the Xbox Live Gold badge:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem "

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Mrb80 Win User

Why don't I have an Xbox live gold badge on my profile?

I have the same problem, I have been an Xbox live gold subscriber for 14 year, I just noticed the gold badge on other profiles, but it's not on mine..

How can I remove and readd my Xbox Profile?

Restart your Xbox Console doesn’t work.

‘Wait for the next billing cycle and after renewal check again as well if the badge is reflected’ This is not a option because renewal date is late 2025..

Please help!
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Live Gold badge.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Kathy A.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ry-badge/395f1671-adf7-4115-8d4c-41e445017349

"May we know if you are part of Xbox Insider program? If yes, this Xbox Live Gold badge should be automatically added to your profile.

If you are indeed an Xbox Insider, please submit a report to Team Xbox using Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox Console. This way your account will be investigated by the team as to why you did not have the Xbox Live Gold badge:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub "

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Altage Win User

Badges

It sounds like you are referring to Xbox Live Tenure badges on peoples profiles.

These are displayed on peoples profiles, when they have Xbox Live Gold. The number in the middle indicates how long they have been on the program.
Thema:

I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

1. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87 - Similar Threads - didn't receive live

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  5. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  6. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?: I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't....
  7. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  8. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  9. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...