I didn't receive credit for pre ordering COD infinite warfare

Discus and support I didn't receive credit for pre ordering COD infinite warfare in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I pre-ordered ordered COD June 10 2016 and did not receive a rewards credit 6274f49f-d7c5-4bd0-bf42-8b043c8ab9e7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Copacetic Creep, Jan 13, 2017.

1. I didn't receive credit for pre ordering COD infinite warfare

I pre-ordered ordered COD June 10 2016 and did not receive a rewards credit

:)

Copacetic Creep, Jan 13, 2017
  2. Why didn't I get credit for pre-ordering COD infinite warfare

I pre-ordered gears of War 4 and infinite warfare the same day and only got credit for gears of War 4 why didn't I get credit for pre-ordering COD

Copacetic Creep, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Infinite warfare beta code

I have not received a beta code for infinite warfare after pre ordering the digital delux editcion

looneySnips69, Jan 13, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Copacetic Creep,

Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, and therefore do not award payback for their purchase. Since your purchase was a pre-order, it was not eligible for MyVIP. There were no offers available for that purchase. The only offer that would have awarded the
    purchase of a single pre-order was our MicrosoftStore.com pre-order offer, which awarded 15,000 Credits for a physical (disc) pre-order from MicrosoftStore.com. Since your purchase was digital, it did not qualify for that offer.

XBLRewards8, Jan 13, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: