I didn't mean to send them that

Discus and support I didn't mean to send them that in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I said by accident ni**** but thats was on my phone since my batterys ran out. Please Xbox unban me I learnt my lesson... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ironadam8, May 4, 2018.

1. ironadam8
    ironadam8 Guest

I said by accident ni**** but thats was on my phone since my batterys ran out. Please Xbox unban me I learnt my lesson

:)

ironadam8, May 4, 2018
  2. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Microsoft and their Advanced Exchange program

Hi again Haydanmeister. I didn't mean to send them that :) I apologize that I didn't make myself clear to you on the first post, but if you noticed, I bolded "You're responsible for sending the non-working product" I didn't mean that you didn't send it back in time. You sent them back
    the console that they sent you, not the non-working console which was the one you where suppose to send back. There was no need to do any "math" but thanks for trying. I didn't mean to send them that :)

iNb4 Ownage, May 4, 2018
  3. Message didn't send

Hey there ZedMiasma,

Sorry to hear you're unable to send messages. Are you able to receive them without any issues? Have you also tried to send messages on xbox.com or on the Xbox App on a mobile device? Give these ideas a shot and check

this guide
    as well to see if it helps.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the

Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for more help with Insider Program troubleshooting!

Mister Mascot, May 4, 2018
  4. ironadam8
    ironadam8 Guest

Look i had no clue i just want to play Fortnite Xbox i know it was a bad thing then this wont happen ever again for 14 days. #Trythisagain

ironadam8, May 4, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. ironadam8 Win User

Look i had no clue i just want to play Fortnite Xbox i know it was a bad thing then this wont happen ever again for 14 days. #Trythisagain
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Microsoft and their Advanced Exchange program

Hi again Haydanmeister. :) I apologize that I didn't make myself clear to you on the first post, but if you noticed, I bolded "You're responsible for sending the non-working product" I didn't mean that you didn't send it back in time. You sent them back
    the console that they sent you, not the non-working console which was the one you where suppose to send back. There was no need to do any "math" but thanks for trying. :)
  9. justasecsir34 Win User

dropped controller

I'm sorry I didn't explain exactly what I mean :) I mean, do I have to send it with the console when I send it to the warranty, or is it okay if I just send the controller without the console?
  10. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

please help

Always block, mute and report toxic players and never respond to them. If you send a mean message to them they could report you for sending them mean messages as well.
Thema:

1. I didn't mean to send them that - Similar Threads - didn't mean send

2. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  5. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  6. Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to: I'm sorry Unban so sorry): 388c16d2-3b80-4f9c-92de-72fafa03397c
  7. What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back?: I purchased a game for $60.00 dollars and i accidentally refunded and only $10.00 came to card but the other 50.00 didn't come in Microsoft credit's because that's how i bought it but i didn't...
  8. I didn't do anything he was being mean

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything he was being mean: I beg u pls review my case again i beg u pls?My account is banned please reset my bans on xbox I've spent so much money I beg you it's because this one 09f6a1d9-87cc-42a5-b372-0215ca2b1127
  9. I didn't mean to send them that

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't mean to send them that: I said by accident ni**** but thats was on my phone since my batterys ran out. Please Xbox unban me I learnt my lesson 5ffc0a5d-b17c-4fce-83d3-22d53184b6d8
  10. I didn't mean opt out the program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't mean opt out the program: My friend went on my Xbox and took me off the preview program I didn't want that so I don't want to have a factory rest please keep me in the program thank you e593c533-ab67-4f7d-acd4-a5b61a3dd803