I didn't get the V Buck I bought

Discus and support I didn't get the V Buck I bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a V buck from the Microsoft Store and didn’t get it. I also checked my purchase history and bought it in theory. Could someone help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Betor_151, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Betor_151
    Betor_151 Guest

I bought a V buck from the Microsoft Store and didn’t get it. I also checked my purchase history and bought it in theory. Could someone help me.

:)

Betor_151, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

which store did you buy them from, xbox console store or pc, if pc then you need to sign in on a console to have them added to your epic account but they will only be usable on the console version.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

If you bought Fortnite V-Bucks from the Microsoft Store but can’t find them, check your purchase history. If you see them listed, contact Epic Support.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

I bought V-Bucks but didn't recieve them

5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. It can take some time for the bucks to populate your account. If you haven't received them within 24 hours then contact Epic Games or phone support for more assistance
  6. Michaaa02 Win User

That really sucks man, if they v-bucks aren’t there within a few hours i’d say make sure you bought them on the same microsoft account as the account you use on your Xbox.
Thema:

1. I didn't get the V Buck I bought - Similar Threads - didn't Buck bought

2. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  5. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  6. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77
  7. Why didn't I get my reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didn't I get my reward?: I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this happened, and is there a way for me to get...
  8. Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?: I have Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that was supposed to be repaired using the warranty repair for power/battery issues, but even after the repair the controller is still have having power...
  9. I didn't mt get v-bucks can you help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't mt get v-bucks can you help: I need help get my v-bucks I did the code I did what everything says but I didn't I didn't receive the v-bucks that's what I had a question about and I emailed the Microsoft account email and...
  10. I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything: Hello I have bought the $8 dollar v-bucks thing on PS5 and I got nothing so I tried again and got nothing and then I checked my card and I still have lost $14 please help me. I bought it off of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. v bucks purchase history xbox one