I didnt get reward credits added when expected

Discus and support I didnt get reward credits added when expected in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi I put in a request to convert gems into points and requested that my points be added to my account. I was expecting them to be added 30th march... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TR1GGA 101, Mar 31, 2018.

1. TR1GGA 101
    TR1GGA 101 Guest

Hi I put in a request to convert gems into points and requested that my points be added to my account. I was expecting them to be added 30th march yesterday so i could put it towards a new game but it has not been added yet. Why? And any idea when it will
    be added?

Thanks

:)

TR1GGA 101, Mar 31, 2018
  2. didnt get credits

I didnt get my 250 credits. I did the survey on xbox live rewards. I was just sending this to ask when i will get them.

DamagedHornet54, Mar 31, 2018
  3. credits

my credits have been pending for a month and i didnt get no reward i have over

4000 credits

NightThief519, Mar 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you earn them. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

The next deposit is scheduled for April 12.

Smwutches, Mar 31, 2018
  5. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Hi TR1GGA 101. A deposit is scheduled for April 12th. Thanks for your patience.

XBLRewards3, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi TR1GGA 101. A deposit is scheduled for April 12th. Thanks for your patience.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you earn them. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

The next deposit is scheduled for April 12.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards not deposisting.

Hello,

From the previously available FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in.

From the transition FAQ:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your
    Microsoft account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.

9. XBLRewards8 Win User

When to Expect 50,000 Reward Points to be Added

Hello DraXxus1549,

From the FAQ for that offer:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your 50,000 Rewards Credits should appear as pending within 15 days of your console’s shipping date.

Since your purchase was made on the 24th, it is too early for those Credits to appear as pending.
  10. Smwutches Win User

When to Expect 50,000 Reward Points to be Added

Official support hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST and they typically respond to threads from oldest to newest. So it can take a few days to receive a response. It's best to try not bumping your thread as that does put it back on the bottom of the pile
    to be responded to.
Thema:

1. I didnt get reward credits added when expected - Similar Threads - didnt reward credits

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  4. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  5. why i didnt get the reward ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i didnt get the reward ?: I got a code for a fortnite pack from a friend and tried to redeem it in microsoft redeem and it said that i did it successfully but when i opened fortnite it wasnt there...
  6. i got a code for robux (i got it form microsoft reward) but it didnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a code for robux (i got it form microsoft reward) but it didnt work.: after i got the code form microsoft reward for robux. i past the code. but it didnt work. all it says the code was invalid what do i do now? the code was new and i copied it then pasted it on...
  7. Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler: i bought a controller about a few weeks ago and i didnt get any reward points for it 56babf79-3493-461f-b38a-97f01cce4d41
  8. Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should: Yes I would like my 5000 reward points to be deposited in my account like it should of did on the 15th 2b2123e0-4681-4489-afc2-2debc5610304
  9. Didnt receive credit from Xbox live Reward Program

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didnt receive credit from Xbox live Reward Program: I preordered 3 games to earn 15,000 points through xbox rewards Gears of war 4, Tom clancy wildlands , and Gears of war 4 never received also 10,000 as a bonus for preordering gears of war 4 this...
  10. i bought a xbox one s didnt get my reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a xbox one s didnt get my reward points: hi i need help i bought a xbox one s and i didnt get my 28000 rewards points can i plz get help 64e05a63-6f72-4490-ac4b-197e7489eafc