I didn't get an email if my refund denied

Discus and support I didn't get an email if my refund denied in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My refund got denied but I found out by going on Microsoft not be email ( it's nearly been 5 days). The reason I need the email is to redo the refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscar Shearn1, Dec 16, 2023.

1. I didn't get an email if my refund denied

My refund got denied but I found out by going on Microsoft not be email ( it's nearly been 5 days). The reason I need the email is to redo the refund and get it rechecked.

:)

Oscar Shearn1, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response.

In this case, kindly try to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Oscar Shearn1 Win User

Hi, thanks for responding. I have checked all my mail folders like bin and spam. I know that I've got the refund denied, Microsoft just haven't sent an email about it.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Oscar! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your denied refund.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I just want to confirm, have you also checked your junk and spam folders for the refund email?

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, Tomm_A :(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...a-email/6a1e13cd-12e6-4c07-bd6d-ed4a6b259045)

"We would like to set your proper expectation ahead that here in community forum, we do not have the advanced tool to check account's charges and history of purchases made on the account and cannot process refund. What we can do to help address your concern is providing you enough information or point you to our live support channel to further check.

If you received already an information that your request was denied, it could be that refund's eligibility requirements are not meet. If you want to appeal for your denied request, you can sign in your account and check the status and you can reply to that email. For your reference, see: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders "

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. CaseyF1 Win User

Xbox Stole My Money

Thanks Zero but unfortunately what they said was the only option was to request the refund again. So, then I did that on the phone with the agent. They said then if it gets denied to reply in the email with my explanation. We all know that didn't work...
  6. James Luna Win User

Requested a refund, was denied, and had rude agents

I requested a refund and the refund was denied. I did not get any further emails regarding the refund team. Do they have an email?
Thema:

1. I didn't get an email if my refund denied - Similar Threads - didn't email refund

2. I have a second account I didn't know about under my email but with one .(dot) missing, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a second account I didn't know about under my email but with one .(dot) missing, is...: So as the title suggests, I recently discovered I had a second gamertag I've been getting marketing emails for for a few years, there's nothing tied to it so I figured it was totally safe to mark...
  3. Confusion about denied refund request, and how do I appeal a refund if I didn't get an email?

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion about denied refund request, and how do I appeal a refund if I didn't get an email?: Recently I purchased a game, Armored Core VI Deluxe Edition, and tried it out for only a couple of hours at most, because I tried the game and didn't enjoy it I then requested a refund the same...
  4. Didn't received the mailing label email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Didn't received the mailing label email: I placed an order for a replacement controller as it is still under warranty, but I have not received the mailing label email e3abe019-f60d-425b-ab89-75bec184dbed
  5. I spent 1000 points on a sweepstake and didn't receive my conformation email. So I checked...

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent 1000 points on a sweepstake and didn't receive my conformation email. So I checked...: I spent 1000 points on a sweepstake and didn't receive my conformation email. So I checked my order history and it wasn't there either. Is there anyway to fix this....
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Extra steps email for warranty didn't send

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Extra steps email for warranty didn't send: Basically the title. I filled out my warranty and everything and it said it will send an email of what to do next but ive checked the email associated with my account and the one I entered and i...
  7. Não recebi o email com o codigo com nitro[I didn't receive the email with the nitro code]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não recebi o email com o codigo com nitro[I didn't receive the email with the nitro code]: Ola, boa noite. eu comprei o xbox game pass ultimate semana passada e não recebi o email de vcs com o codigo para o nitro do discord ate agr, poderiam me ajudar? [Translation - Hello .. Good...
  8. I ordered a new xbox from a Microsoft email and didn't get the points for it. How do I get ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I ordered a new xbox from a Microsoft email and didn't get the points for it. How do I get ...: I ordered a new xbox from a Microsoft email and didn't get the points for it. How do I get them. they haven't showed up on my account or anything. 79010350-b00a-47de-955f-d6d0a3055a7b
  9. Due to a mixup in Gamertag and wrong email, I didn't receive NHL 17 Rewards.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Due to a mixup in Gamertag and wrong email, I didn't receive NHL 17 Rewards.: This is for NHL 17. There was a reward of a Tarasenko card if you signed up Xbox Rewards by March 31st. I signed up but my gamertag was associated with the wrong email, so I didn't get the card....
  10. I didn't receive the game code on my email adress during the redemption process !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive the game code on my email adress during the redemption process !: Hello my freinds ! Please i need your help, i have xbox one ,bought from France, on 08/27/2016. In order to choose one game from 4 offred by xbox (FORZA 6, TCMB RAIDER, GEARS of WAR, RARE...