I didn't get a refund for AOE 4 and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated....

Discus and support I didn't get a refund for AOE 4 and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have AOE 4 but I'm letting PC Game Pass cancel. It says when I got a refund for AOE 4 it was removed from my computer, but I didn't get a refund and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by P M8, Aug 30, 2023.

1. P M8
    P M8 Guest

I didn't get a refund for AOE 4 and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated....

I have AOE 4 but I'm letting PC Game Pass cancel. It says when I got a refund for AOE 4 it was removed from my computer, but I didn't get a refund and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated. How do I do that?

:)

2. P M8 Win User

I didn't get a refund for AOE 4 and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated. How do I do that?

It's been saying this since my credit card and checking account changed and the Store hasn't been able to charge the old ones. I don't want to pay the Store anymore or update the game anymore, just play the old game that I already bought. But it is not letting me do that.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I didn't get a refund for AOE 4 and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated. How do I do that?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello P M8 how are you?

You requested a refund for the game, you cannot play the game.

Needless to say, the Xbox one policy is pretty clear, you can request a refund for games within 14 days of purchase, and you can't accumulate too many hours of gameplay.

Even if you play offline it may be possible for your playtime to be counted in some way, I suggest that you do not play the game until your refund is approved.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
  4. P M8 Win User

I don't want a refund and I didn't get one--it just *says* I got one when I try to start the game. I just want to stop paying for the Game Pass every month but still play the game, which I've been playing for a long time now. How do I do this?
  5. Geddyme Win User

A philosophical question

I would agree with most of that, Halo Wars certainly doesn't compare to AoE II in scope or spectacle...not to mention a cursory look at historical figures and events. AoE II is my favorite game when you include "The Conquerors" expansion pack, and updates,
    I still play on Steam occasionally.

However, I didn't find Halo Wars as distasteful. It was simpler, sure, but I knew that going in. I did not expect it to recreate the early AoE series nor was that the intent of the devs. But being a Halo fan and AoE fan, I was certainly going to give it
    a try. I liked it for what it was, a casual RTS within the HALO universe, and you didn't have to be steeped in the lore of HALO to jump right in.
  6. TheElusive02 Win User

Why, if I never play online, do I need to update?

I think you need updates even if you play offline. some people just want to be online but still want the newest version of the application or game.
Thema:

1. I didn't get a refund for AOE 4 and I still want to play it, just offline and not updated.... - Similar Threads - didn't refund AOE

2. how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?: I suddenly get a charge and didn't know where for, I cant find it where the charge is going. I try to investigate still no answer all my subscription where canceled. pls help I don't have money...
  3. I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...: I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a week what do i do 6ce6abc7-daed-4abc-9df9-e35928712af6
  4. Why didn't I get money back when I refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get money back when I refunded: When I refunded a game my money didn't get deposited back in my card 1584958d-0aa8-4148-95c2-a29ab8b3b4cd
  5. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  6. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  7. I didn't get an email if my refund denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get an email if my refund denied: My refund got denied but I found out by going on Microsoft not be email ( it's nearly been 5 days). The reason I need the email is to redo the refund and get it rechecked....
  8. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...
  9. Didn't Get refund at All, there's no way to contact support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't Get refund at All, there's no way to contact support.: Order number: [mod removed] Service request number: [mod removed] Never really got the refund. Is there any way to contact support for this? I tried the contact us page but there isn't an option...
  10. What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back?: I purchased a game for $60.00 dollars and i accidentally refunded and only $10.00 came to card but the other 50.00 didn't come in Microsoft credit's because that's how i bought it but i didn't...