I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

Discus and support I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Uzi Tengen, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Uzi Tengen
    Uzi Tengen Guest

I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned

:)

Uzi Tengen, Nov 24, 2023
  2. Crazed Retro Win User

suspended

my account Edit Trippy was banned for no reason. I got lagged into a challenge lobby I had no part of and then the next 2 days it said I got suspended till 8/5/14. I shouldn't have been suspended because I was not hacking or anything and stumbled upon a
    modded lobby without knowing so I did. My account Edit Trippy should not be suspended what so ever.
  3. killer verison Win User

Account Suspension - Multiple Accounts on One Xbox

It just sucks bro my account got banned till 9999 that I had for 4 year and 2 weeks later my console got banned and I didn't notice till now that was 7 weeks ago I just suck it up bought a Honda rancher 350 started eating up some trails and anyone ask me
    Xbox is 💩 And waste your life hope this inspires someone to not do anything dumb to theirslef or anyone
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till December like I just play this to enjoy the simple things in life can I please get unbanned

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here or at support can do anything.

You would need to log onto the enforcement page HERE for info & to file for a case review if eligible.

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

I got banned and I didn't even do anything

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I got banned from ALL chat for a week and I didn't do anything

Thema:

1. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till... - Similar Threads - didn't anything got

2. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  6. I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?: Hi I was trying to get into a chat with my friend. It turned out I was suspended and I didn't do anything. Can I please have some help? 4d073ef8-c359-4cd8-8c91-94802bd7ca22
  7. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. Ä° just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. Ä° just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. Ä° just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  8. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  9. Why was 70 dollars taken from my bank I didn't purchase anything this is ridiculous

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was 70 dollars taken from my bank I didn't purchase anything this is ridiculous: Some stupid ms.info took 70 dollars and I want my money back now this is horrible 0428f2de-1c6d-4d44-ad72-9b97032673c5
  10. I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything: Hello I have bought the $8 dollar v-bucks thing on PS5 and I got nothing so I tried again and got nothing and then I checked my card and I still have lost $14 please help me. I bought it off of...