i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email

Discus and support i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email please help 4a341eb2-0a6d-4094-9fb0-c18eae7d3466 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by mohmar2010, Jan 6, 2017.

1. mohmar2010
    mohmar2010 Guest

i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email

please help

:)

mohmar2010, Jan 6, 2017
  2. AndersonRava
    AndersonRava Guest
    14 day trial today doesn´t work

I put my 14 day trial today with success, but it doesn´t work in the same day.

I didn´t have problem in my first access, but only minuts after my code didn´t work anymore.

I need help, please... I want my 14 days...

AndersonRava, Jan 6, 2017
  3. YoKiller
    YoKiller Guest
    Problem with missing achievements in Forza Horizon 3 and Blizzard Mountain

Hi I have the following problem.

As I played Forza Horizon 3 as well

Blizzard Mountain I didn`t get the following achivements although I

completed the requirements: fanrace expert,barns relict in blizzard

mountain.So I hope you can fix it. nickname:

I did all I can but still didn`t get the achievements

reference number: 1390610019

I hope you can help me

YoKiller, Jan 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 7, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Егор БокшаРWin User

Xbox Game Pass for 1$

I was on this site, but i didn`t find anything about my problem. And what i need to choose there?
  7. UnderlineYEY Win User

No Codes working!

When I buyed my Xbox 360 console (I am from Romania) I have got inside the box a Xbox live code,

I didn`t used it. After a long time, like 6 months I buyed Tomb Rider, insite the box was a xbox live code. I was thinking to use one code and I tryed on my console, first the Tomb rider code, it didn`t worker (it says that it is not valid) and after that
    i tryed to use the one from my Xbox box, it didn`t worked too! Today I tryed to redeem those codes on this website, the codes EXIST but they do not work because the site found the codes because it says the code`s durability. The code from Tomb Rider is 14days
    and the one from my Xbox is 1 month. I hope somebody will help me! Bye!
  8. AlluMiniuM2510 Win User

Can´t play full arcade game

Hi, I said i didn´t switch anything, Im still on the same xbox and gamertag, and I said I tried to do the licence transfer option anyway but it didn´t help :)
  9. aloneIstand98 Win User

831188FE

I`ve been having the same problem with my account and I`ve tried everything but haven`t resolve the problem. Got help from the support team but unfortunitely didn`t find the solution. Can this problem ever be fix?
Thema:

1. i didn`t got my forza 6 code can you help me to get it i didn`t find anything in my email - Similar Threads - didn`t got forza

2. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  3. Can`t hera mates in the voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t hera mates in the voice chat: Hello, I have the following problem: When I want to play together with my friend in a voice chat, I can't hear him. We have tried using the Xbox Party Chat and Discord. I use a Wireless Turtle...
  4. I can´t upload anything to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    I can´t upload anything to OneDrive: I can´t upload anything to OneDrive. The problem has been there for a few days. I´m on Xbox insider beta-level. Any advice? submitted by /u/kuunaama [link] [comments]
  5. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  6. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  7. Xbox won''t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won''t connect: My wifi would not connect to my Xbox even when it connects to the rest of the house. I have done the things it told me to do and it still couldn't connect. What should I do about this?...
  8. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  9. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  10. i got gta 5 and i didn,t get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got gta 5 and i didn,t get it: i got gta and it didnt give me it help ebfc1fa3-7a85-4218-9493-f3a87e7073c9