I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why?

Discus and support I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why? c7f5b07c-6929-4d28-8ed9-28199cf90659 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Infantaria Rick, Oct 25, 2016.

1. I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why?

I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why?

:)

Infantaria Rick, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Jimit13
    Jimit13 Guest
    Gears of War 4 Pre-Order Rewards

Hello,

Back in October, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards, saying that I would get 15,000 rewards points for pre-ordering Gears of War 4. I pre-ordered the game through Microsoft, but never received my rewards points. Was there something else I had to do to
    earn them?

Jimit13, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Not getting pre-order rewards

I do not get rewards for pre-ordering games my friends do but I don't I haven't received any since I pre-ordered Gears of War 4 didn't get that in any after can you please tell me why I'm not receiving my bonuses rewards for pre-ordering games and what can
    I do to get it

Porsche Kid 911, Oct 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Infantaria Rick,

Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, and do not award Credits.

XBLRewards8, Oct 25, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: