I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

Discus and support I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anthony Edwards3, Feb 19, 2024.

1. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came

:)

Anthony Edwards3, Feb 19, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do you mean you entered a sweepstakes for one?
  3. vaidaionut Win User

You probably entered a sweepstake which doesn't always guarantee that you win.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You wouldn't have gotten anything yet then. You'd have to wait until after the sweepstakes ends for them to draw a winner and they will reach out to you if you win.
  5. William Splawn Win User

Why will games not go to the download queue and download on my Xbox series s.

I connected my Xbox series s to my mobile 5g hotspot and it did not resolve the issue. The games that I selected to download never got added to the queue to start downloading.
  6. Trenton Low Win User

Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

Xbox series s, I just bought it yesterday.
Thema:

1. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday - Similar Threads - did never series

2. I did a factory reset on my Xbox one s and it asks me to se select a network but never gets...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did a factory reset on my Xbox one s and it asks me to se select a network but never gets...: How come my Xbox one s won't get off the connection screen after selecting a network c2fc43c8-ef28-4da8-8151-642b98b6fc8e
  3. I was permanently banned for things I never did.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned for things I never did.: I was permanently banned for things I never did, I think it’s due to the new banning that is happening where people can hack the servers or whatever and get players banned for all sorts of...
  4. Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?: Hi title says it all i want my purchased game Microsoft still have the code saved if I don’t get it will be angry d73a241b-061a-4f3c-9461-57c14010c0be
  5. What do I do if I bought the new call of duty and it’s saying that I never did

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if I bought the new call of duty and it’s saying that I never did: Plz help me I bought the new game which came out too 74 dollars after tax and it’s now saying I never bought the game what do I do 381e4c2b-3213-41b1-b84b-34e8046d1aa9
  6. Finally!! Have you ever had that erg the join this xbox club but you never did?

in XboX Insiders
    Finally!! Have you ever had that erg the join this xbox club but you never did?: View Poll submitted by /u/TwitchWaterYT [link] [comments]
  7. I was wrongfully accuse of cheating and i never did cheat in a game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully accuse of cheating and i never did cheat in a game: July 8, 2020, 12:42:10 PMJuly 22, 2020, 4:42:10 PMThe offending content was removed and the following Xbox Live features may be limited: And this happen later July 8, 2020, 12:42:32 PM Permanent...
  8. My gamer tag was changed to Quang666#554. I NEVER DID THAT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag was changed to Quang666#554. I NEVER DID THAT.: My gamer tag is . Each time i lig in it signs me in under Quang666#544. I've had the same gamer tag for 12 yrs. And, each time i let g in it ligs me iut saying tgat someones sn. Ive changed my...
  9. I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live...: Hi! I bought 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate in November for $1 (10 SEK). I then cancelled it before the renewal. I never took advantage of the Live Gold conversion that I've seen recommended a...
  10. It says I changed my gamertag but I never did before....?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I changed my gamertag but I never did before....?: So recently Ive been thinking that I should change my name on Xbox, I've always been EchoxWindwaker. Then, when I tried to change it out for a new name that was available, it charged me the...