I did something dumb with Developer mode

Discus and support I did something dumb with Developer mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright So I Let me explain this as simple as possible. I Use Xbox with Remote play because my Hdmi Port Doesn’t work but I wanted to Use dev Mode. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nathan mbete1, Nov 5, 2023.

1. I did something dumb with Developer mode

Alright So I Let me explain this as simple as possible.

I Use Xbox with Remote play because my Hdmi Port Doesn’t work but I wanted to Use dev Mode. I Set Dev Mode up everything was fine until I booted it. like I said My hdmi Port doesn’t work and Remote play doesn’t Display Dev mode so Now I’m basically stuck on dev mode so I Was wondering if there was a way to Boot Out of dev mode.

:)

nathan mbete1, Nov 5, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

I did something dumb with Developer mode💀

Hello Nathan M, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you accidentally enabled Developer Mode on your Xbox and can't access it or return to normal mode because your HDMI port isn't working, and Remote Play isn't showing it, there are a few things you can try:

Power cycle your Xbox: Completely turn off your Xbox by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds until it turns off. Unplug the power cable from the back of the console, wait a few minutes, then plug it back in and turn on your Xbox. This process can help reset the console and potentially disable developer mode.

If the above doesn't help, try factory resetting your Xbox: If power cycling doesn't resolve the issue, you can try performing a factory reset on your Xbox. Please note that a factory reset will erase all data and settings on your console, so be sure to back up all important data beforehand. To perform a factory reset, go to Xbox settings and look for the option to reset or restore the console to its default settings.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
    Best regards.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

I did something dumb with Developer mode💀

I'm sorry the above solutions didn't work for you. Here is an additional solution you can try:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the console.
    Wait a few minutes and then plug the power cord back in.
    Press and hold the sync button (the round button on the front of the console) while you turn your Xbox back on by holding the power button.
    Continue holding the sync button until you hear two short startup tones (one at power-on and one a few seconds later).
    Release the sync button and wait for the "System Update" screen to appear.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
  4. Korhog Win User

Is there a fix to Apps in Developer Mode not loading after console restart?

Did you load this app in xbox developer mode?
  5. yooooo56 Win User

Minecraft for Chromebooks--Multiplayer. Needed. Now.

You have to turn on developer mode to download it that how i did it but I can't sign in.
  6. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Backlog to the future

Some days for sure, partly depending on wether they have it only pick offline games while in offline mode, i have not looked into this feature much so if i said something dumb then i had no clue.
Thema:

I did something dumb with Developer mode

1. I did something dumb with Developer mode - Similar Threads - did something dumb

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  8. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  9. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  10. Did something change with Youtube app for Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did something change with Youtube app for Xbox One X?: Normally the app would show me a bunch of suggested videos. Today, suddenly, it only shows one line of "genre and mood stations for you" and "shorts". Where did all the other categories go? And...