I did nothing wrong and still got temporarly suspended from xbox live

Discus and support I did nothing wrong and still got temporarly suspended from xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my gamertag is and i want some answers, On the 28th of august 2017 i was perfectly able to do everything on my xbox, a day later however i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LennyTheTurd147, Aug 29, 2017.

1. I did nothing wrong and still got temporarly suspended from xbox live

Hello, my gamertag is and i want some answers,

On the 28th of august 2017 i was perfectly able to do everything on my xbox, a day later however i wanted to start a party with me and my friend and recieved the "please choose something else to do" notification, so i was temporarly suspended from xbox live
    and i did nothing wrong, and here comes the weirdest part when i cheked the enforcement history on the xbox enforcement site i didn't say anything about that date or no reason why i was temporarly suspended, the last time i was suspended was the begin of august,
    this really bothers me that i got suspended for doing nothing wrong, can please some help me?

:)

LennyTheTurd147, Aug 29, 2017
  2. wth dude!

i was pleaing COD: Black Ops 2 with a friend then a notification came up saying "disconnected from Xbox Live. Profile signed in elsewhere" so i signed back in and it then said "You've been suspended from Xbox Live. You won't be able to sign in to Xbox Live
    until 7/06/2017." but i did nothing wrong!!!

Zedd Firebird, Aug 29, 2017
  3. og567
    og567 Guest
    Suspension

I have been suspended for the past 5 days from Xbox live and I have no idea how I got suspended because I didn’t do anything wrong.

og567, Aug 29, 2017
  4. I did nothing wrong and still got temporarly suspended from xbox live

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

To clarify, the enforcement website sometimes can take a bit of time to update., so keep on checking!

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Aug 30, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

To clarify, the enforcement website sometimes can take a bit of time to update., so keep on checking!

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. SubZer0Ops Win User

I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

I got that same email but it actually got my account suspended, I did nothing wrong on Xbox. I think Xbox enforcement thought I did something bad or they ban the wrong person.
  7. ErickMartins2 Win User

Conta temporariamente suspensa [Mod Translation: Account temporarily suspended]

Did you do anything wrong? I would recommend going to the Xbox Enforcement site to see what you did that got you banned.
    I have not done anything wrong, I am being suspended every day doing nothing, every day ask for verification of identity, I verify and in a short time I am temporarily suspended again, I have been in the support of Xbox, in support of microsoft and nothing
    solves!
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I got suspended of xbox live for 2 weeks when i did nothing wrong

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

I got suspended of xbox live for 2 weeks when i did nothing wrong

All info concerning your ban, including reason, is displayed on the site M3tal Daz3 gave you.

Login there and see for yourself.
Thema:

1. I did nothing wrong and still got temporarly suspended from xbox live - Similar Threads - did nothing wrong

2. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91
  3. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  4. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  5. I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...: My Xbox got ban can you help me unban it bc I dint do nothing to get ban please help me unban it 7249910c-3550-444d-9a88-86761f43d1bb
  6. My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.: My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me??? 0c45b9a1-1781-4955-b515-2dc26ec93920
  7. Why am I banned from Xbox completely how do I get unbanned as I did nothing wrong ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I banned from Xbox completely how do I get unbanned as I did nothing wrong ?: This guy on Xbox use to take peoples accounts and some times he would want me to help but I said no and he kept giving me lots of stuff on the accounts he has been taking and now I’m banned does...
  8. Why did i get banned for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for nothing?: I got perm banned for nothing, i have not been on my xbox for three days and im not sure if a new xbox i might buy will also get perm banned i have tried to submit an appeal and it says appeal...
  9. Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong: I got suspended after my little sister played my Xbox 67b8ac9a-c49c-45b0-9d9b-9dc7075a90f8
  10. So I did all you said and even Uninstaller it 4 times still nothing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I did all you said and even Uninstaller it 4 times still nothing.: I Uninstalled ac Valhalla 4 times even did the whole power reset thing nothing. a44f56e2-19bc-432d-b68b-604b1a248796