I did not receive the game after I put in the code

Discus and support I did not receive the game after I put in the code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased nba 2k14 and I redeemed the code for it and it said successfully went through but when I checked my games and apps it wasn’t there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daviid James, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Daviid James
    Daviid James Guest

I recently purchased nba 2k14 and I redeemed the code for it and it said successfully went through but when I checked my games and apps it wasn’t there it isn’t even downloading

:)

Daviid James, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Daviid James Win User

Yes I tried it again and it said already used
  3. Smwutches Win User

Did you use the correct code for your console? (ie. a 360 code for a 360 or One code for a One).
  4. bowski477 Win User

I did not receive the game code

Hey there, Support is investigating the issue with users not receiving their pre-order content from pre-ordering Quantum Break. All eligible users will receive an Xbox Live message with further information.

Sorry for the frustrations.
  5. PurpleStuffz Win User

Where do I put the cerberus code?

I did that but after putting in the 1st code it doesn't give me an opportunity to put in the 2nd code.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I bought a game but I did not receive the code

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. I did not receive the game after I put in the code - Similar Threads - did receive game

2. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  3. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  4. I did not receive my gta plus goods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc
  5. I did not receive my item please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my item please help: I bought an add on for forza horizon 5 but i did not receive the item in game. 9a7894a7-ffc2-4575-ac43-751bec2b5c1f
  6. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  7. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  8. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  9. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  10. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...