I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged...

Discus and support I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged into xbox live both on the website and in minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brando Dio1, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Brando Dio1
    Brando Dio1 Guest

I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged...

I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged into xbox live both on the website and in minecraft

:)

Brando Dio1, Jun 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged into xbox live both on the website and in minecraft

3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using in playing the game? This will determine the steps we have to perform.
  4. talkedsteam Win User

I bought minecoins but i didnt receive them.

Because it did not go through
  5. talkedsteam Win User

I bought minecoins but i didnt receive them.

It may have not changed you
  6. Bark_LB Win User

Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

Alexander, Did you receive an email with the code after claiming it on the AMD rewards site? If I remember correctly that is how I received the code when I redeemed my gamepass reward from an AMD purchase, the "activate" button you're clicking did not
    actually activate it for me automatically.
Thema:

1. I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged... - Similar Threads - did receive minecoins

2. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  3. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  4. I did not receive my gta plus goods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc
  5. I did not receive my item please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my item please help: I bought an add on for forza horizon 5 but i did not receive the item in game. 9a7894a7-ffc2-4575-ac43-751bec2b5c1f
  6. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  7. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  8. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  9. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  10. Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...: My son received a Minecraft minecoins gift card for his birthday, which was purchased at Walmart. After finally receiving the receipt with the activation code, I found that it was not a 25 digit...