I did not receive my gta plus goods

Discus and support I did not receive my gta plus goods in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Pengelly, Dec 18, 2023.

1. I did not receive my gta plus goods

Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls

:)

Ethan Pengelly, Dec 18, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

GTA Plus is only available on the Xbox Series X|S version of GTA V. That will be why you didn't get anything in game.
  3. Ethan Pengelly Win User

Okey thank I’m getting the new Xbox series x soon soon any thank you for the information
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Which version of the game are you playing? The Xbox One version or the Xbox Series X|S version?
  5. iAshHD Win User

After a couple of years of trying...

I haven't finished RDR yet, but I have completed GTA IV plus all of the DLC and it was pretty damn great. The DLC's were fun, but in my opinion this was the greatest GTA game story-wise. I only did the one ending, but it was still pretty memorable.
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

Anybody looking forward to GTA V on Xbox One?

OP im with you, loved GTA cant wait to see what they have done with it next gen. Was always a good laugh online aswell so will be getting it fo rthat reason.

Plus there prob wont be another GTA for 4 years so need at least one GTA in my life
Thema:

1. I did not receive my gta plus goods - Similar Threads - did receive gta

2. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  3. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  4. I did not receive my item please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my item please help: I bought an add on for forza horizon 5 but i did not receive the item in game. 9a7894a7-ffc2-4575-ac43-751bec2b5c1f
  5. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  6. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  7. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  8. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  9. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...
  10. I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet: Yesterday, I claimed a gift on my Xbox One for 200 Overwatch coins on Overwatch 2, which have not yet arrived after more than an entire day. I have read that it can sometimes take up to 10 days to...