I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

Discus and support I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abed barakat1, Jan 3, 2024.

1. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

:)

abed barakat1, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Abed, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

According to the terms and conditions of the promotion, it is specified that you will receive the rewards within 35 days after the purchase, as you can confirm for yourself through the following link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/b/eaFC24buygetterms

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

Hello John G, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in EA support and they suggested the following steps to transfer points from Fifa 23 to Fifa 24 and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account :

Yes, you have unused FIFA Points in FIFA 23, you can transfer them and convert them to EAS FC Points in EA SPORTS FC™ 24. See the steps below to learn how to do this.

Attention! January 1, 2024 is the last day to transfer and convert FIFA Points to FC Points.

To transfer your FIFA 23 Points to EA SPORTS FC™ 24, you will need to log in to EAS FC 24 on your console or PC. You cannot convert Points in the Ultimate Team™ web app or companion app.

After transferring your EAS FC Points to your console or PC, you'll see the updated amount in the Ultimate Team™ web or companion app.

How to transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24

The first time you log into Ultimate Team™, Clubs or VOLTA FOOTBALL™, you will see a prompt giving you the option to transfer your Points.

The pop-up notification says the following:

«We have seen that you have an unused balance of FIFA Points in FIFA 23. Do you want to transfer it and convert it into FC Points in FC 24? Please note that this transfer is irreversible. Once you have transferred your Points balance, you can only use them in EAS FC 24. This transfer is one-time and you will not be able to transfer any more Points after this process.

Remember a few things:

You can only transfer and convert FIFA Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on the same console family. For example, you can transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on Xbox Series X and S, but not from FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S to EAS FC 24 on PlayStation 5.

The transfer is not reversible. You cannot return your Points to FIFA 23 after you have completed the transfer.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://help.ea.com/es/help/ea-sports-fc/transfer-and-convert-fc-points/#:~:text=¿Ican transferir% 20Points%20de%20EA,EA%20SPORTS%20FC%E2%84%A2%2024.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. wafa foufa Win User

unable to connect to ea servers

it was fifa 23 and yesterday i got into ea sports fc 24 ultimate team but today i was unable to connect
  5. Kathy A. Win User

FC points from pre order incentive not showing

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that your son is expecting the 4,600 FC points to be added his account. We would like to let you know that the first time your son log into Ultimate Team, Clubs, or VOLTA Football, he will be prompted to transfer the points by then he can make his transfer. However, if this prompted and he did not make the transfer then he will no longer have the chance to make the transfer as this will be one-time only.

Learn more here:

EA FC 24 Purchases

• Does my FIFA points balance carry over from FIFA 23 to EA FC 24?
      • Yes, if you have an outstanding FIFA Points balance in FIFA 23, you can transfer and convert them to FC points in EA FC 24.
      • The first time you log into Ultimate Team, Clubs, or VOLTA Football, you will be prompted to transfer your points.
      • This is a one-time only transfer; you will not be able to transfer any points after this.
      • The cut off date to perform this transfer is January 1st, 2024. You will not be able to utilize your one-time transfer after this date.
      • For additional information regarding this transfer, refer to the official EA Help Article EA Help | How to transfer and convert EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Points
    Source: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

We hope that helps!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my gift card in the store

Thema:

1. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. - Similar Threads - did receive FIFA

2. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  3. I did not receive my gta plus goods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc
  4. I did not receive my item please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my item please help: I bought an add on for forza horizon 5 but i did not receive the item in game. 9a7894a7-ffc2-4575-ac43-751bec2b5c1f
  5. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  6. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  7. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  8. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  9. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...
  10. I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet: Yesterday, I claimed a gift on my Xbox One for 200 Overwatch coins on Overwatch 2, which have not yet arrived after more than an entire day. I have read that it can sometimes take up to 10 days to...