I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

Discus and support I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KACANG LENG21, Dec 21, 2023.

1. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help

:)

KACANG LENG21, Dec 21, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi KACANG. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What game is this happening with? Can you provide a screenshot of this error?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. TheBoxOfRocks Win User

I Can't Join Parties, Even With an Open NAT.

UPDATE: I typed my Xbox's IP into my DMZ. It did nothing. What I don't understand is that when I had my LIVE restored, I couldn't access the marketplace or really anything except for my messages, friends, parties, and matchmaking. Now that I did what was
    supposed to fix the marketplace and everything else, I can't join parties or play games. I can still receive messages. This doesn't seem right...
  4. LillyVanDriest Win User

Xbox live authentication???

I tried this the message still pops up and i cant join my friends server
  5. dkkt23 Win User

Stuck on 'locating server' trying to join a friends world Minecraft

I did everything on the list, I can't tell you why it's not working, but I'm still stuck on 'locating server'
  6. BazementGremlin Win User

Private Match:Joinable or NON joinable?!?!?!

I'm not sure its on your side as much as its the servers side of it. My son has his own xbox and we couldn't join each other at all. We couldn't even join an xbox live party with each other. However I could join my friend and hes from Scotland. Weird.
    But to answer your question, you should be able to.
Thema:

1. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why?? - Similar Threads - did everything still

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  9. I literally did everything to solve the problem.

in XboX Insiders
    I literally did everything to solve the problem.: I literally did everything to solve the problem. I turned off my device and the plug was out of electricity for a minute. I updated the device offline. I prepared to adjust the factory more than...
  10. I enabled my privacy settings and did everything i could but i still can't play multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I enabled my privacy settings and did everything i could but i still can't play multiplayer...: I just bought minecraft java and bedrock edition and when i tried to play it i couldnt play multiplayer mode on java so i searched for it and i saw that i should change my birthdate so i changed...