i did a offline update and now when i press on the network settings option it dont work...

Discus and support i did a offline update and now when i press on the network settings option it dont work... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i did an offline update and now it wont let me access the network settings option it fades when i try pressing it. no internet access to so wot can i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chris lincoln1, Jan 18, 2023.

1. i did a offline update and now when i press on the network settings option it dont work...

i did an offline update and now it wont let me access the network settings option it fades when i try pressing it. no internet access to so wot can i do please??

:)

chris lincoln1, Jan 18, 2023
  2. chris lincoln1 Win User

i did a offline update and now when i press on the network settings option it dont work just fades. no network connection iver, wot csn i do please?

i need help, my xbox one s wont let me access the network settings. it kicks me straight back out?
  3. Francia J. Win User

i did a offline update and now when i press on the network settings option it dont work just fades. no network connection iver, wot csn i do please?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. KiLLa MuMz Win User

Twitch

Just did what @IRlegend12 did and it works now. I dont play with appearing offline. Must have changed when I updated to the July update thru the beta program.
  5. Probley hacking Win User

need more help plz

i plugged my usb in my xbox and did the offline update it finished no problems and when it restarted my xbox it came back on it said i was offline i press it and then it sent me to the internet settings i pressed go online (or something like that ) then
    it sent me to the update screen , the screen you get when you update i updated it and when it was done my xbox button on my console started slowly flashing for 1 hour and never restarted and i dont know what to do couse every time i turn my xbox on it asks
    me to update again i did it and it did the same thing
  6. MOS ElSLEY Win User

memory error code: 13-71

Oké guys. I fixed it now and this fix is working probaly on the ps4 and Xbox.

Try to log in on cod. When the memory error pop up click OK.

Then retry and immedialy go back.

Now you get the option retry or go offline.

Try offline option. When passing this go into the sociaal option (on Xbox press y) then go to regiment and leave this regiment. Now this is causing the error.
    This did not work.
Thema:

i did a offline update and now when i press on the network settings option it dont work...

1. i did a offline update and now when i press on the network settings option it dont work... - Similar Threads - did offline update

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  8. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  9. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  10. Bring back offline profiles to Xbox one and Xbox series x like Xbox 360 did

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring back offline profiles to Xbox one and Xbox series x like Xbox 360 did: I want a feature to have the ability to add offline profile to play games offline play save them I’ve been moaning about Microsoft removing this feature and the console requiring internet for...