I develop a game

Discus and support I develop a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Olá! Desenvolvi um jogo (Gamification -Educação lúdica) . Eu gostaria de informações sobre como disponibilizá-lo na plataforma do Windows. Quais são... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by volmersilva do rêgo, Mar 28, 2019.

1. I develop a game

Olá! Desenvolvi um jogo (Gamification -Educação lúdica) . Eu gostaria de informações sobre como disponibilizá-lo na plataforma do Windows.
    Quais são procedimentos para torná-lo acessível aos interessados?

[Translation]

Hello! I Developed a game (Gamification-ludic Education). I would like information on how to make it available on the Windows platform. What are procedures to make it accessible to stakeholders?

:)

volmersilva do rêgo, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Italo Aguiar Win User

I develop a game

Olá volmersilva,

Parabéns pelo seu jogo!.

Creio eu que com plataforma do windows você está se referindo Windows Store, correto? Neste caso seu jogo deve ser transformado em um aplicativo UWP. Geralmente isso é feito utilizando o Visual Studio, mas desenvolvendo em plataformas como a Unity, isso
    não é necessário pois a própria plataforma gera os arquivos para a Store.

O próximo passo é obter uma conta de desenvolvedor da windows store. Para isso você pode

acessar esta página
    . A assinatura custa cerca de 19 dólares, mas é um registro permanente, ou seja, pagou uma vez, não é necessário renovar.

De posse da sua conta de desenvolvedor, você poderá acessar o
    painel do parceiro
    , onde poderá criar um aplicativo, preencher sua descrição, fazer o upload dos screenshots, selecionar as plataformas de destino (PC, Xbox, Holo Lens, etc.) e por fim, fazer o upload dos arquivos do jogo.

Após o envio é necessário aguardar a certificação, onde o app/jogo será testado por um algorítmo e no final, por um funcionário da MS, para garantir que o mesmo atenda aos requisitos da loja.

Depois de aprovado é só colher os frutos...

Boa sorte!

Translation:

Hello volmersilva,

Congratulations on your game !.

I believe that with windows platform you are referring to Windows Store, correct? In this case your game must be transformed into a UWP application. Generally this is done using Visual Studio, but developing on platforms like Unity, this is not necessary because
    the platform itself generates the files for the Store.

The next step is to get a windows store developer account. For this you can access this page. The subscription costs about 19 dollars, but it is a permanent record, that is, paid once, it is not necessary to renew.

With your developer account, you can access the partner dashboard, where you can create an application, fill in your description, upload screenshots, select target platforms (PC, Xbox, Holo Lens, etc.) and order, upload the game files.

After the submission, it is necessary to wait for the certification, where the app / game will be tested by an algorithm and in the end, by an MS official, to ensure that it meets the requirements of the store.

Once approved it is only to reap the rewards ...

Good luck!
  3. Atherza Win User

I develop a game

As the others have said, you'll need a license that only costs $19. I hope your game turns out well in the long run!
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

I develop a game

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums regarding this game you have Developed!

There is a neat program that you can always look into, It is called
    ID@Xbox
    . Go ahead and click on the link to be taken to the site to register and of course for more information on the program.

Another place to look would be the
    Xbox Live Creators Program
    , Go ahead and follow the link as well for more information on that program.

Read and understand them both and then see what you feel would fit your needs best.

Please let us know if this has helped.
  5. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

Game Development

Really for me, any star wars game because the rules and expansion of information they have to deal with is incredible
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Game Development

Definitely some great RPG title, such as The Witcher or Elder Scrolls
Thema:

I develop a game

1. I develop a game - Similar Threads - develop game

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology: Hello fellow gaming enthusiasts! I hope this message finds you well. I am currently delving into the exciting realm of Zombie Survival Game Development Services and am eager to gather insights...
  4. Are developers not bothering to try to sell games on xbox really?

in XboX Insiders
    Are developers not bothering to try to sell games on xbox really?: I have both an xbox and playstation and regularly check every week what new game sales are happening. This is a link to all games currently on sale on xbox:...
  5. Publishing games as Russian developer

in XBoX on Windows
    Publishing games as Russian developer: Hello, I have a question. Can Russian developers publish games to Microsoft store and Xbox after starting war with Ukraine with ID@Xbox? 08e436bb-ac87-4b89-ab8d-946dfb1ef072
  6. Why Game Developer focus on Mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Game Developer focus on Mobile?: [img] The mobile market is growing so rapidly, while the development costs are typically much lower than they are for console or PC games. Professional game development is a business based on...
  7. Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...: Add it will be highly appreciated. 1dece689-e395-4778-bb8a-041fb618725a
  8. My xbox one has developed a fault whilst downloading a game, it is as if all the buttons on...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one has developed a fault whilst downloading a game, it is as if all the buttons on...: My xbox one went mad whilst doing a download. It's as if a button is stuck in on the controller, the screen is flicking around typing stuff going haywire. Hard reset hasn't helped....
  9. how to develop an app like xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to develop an app like xbox game bar: I want to develop an app that can display on the current full screen games or any window. The functions and behavors are just like xbox game bar. Anyone knows how xbox game bar is designed? game...
  10. Develop new Fable game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Develop new Fable game: Microsoft needs to develop a new Fable game, or sell the license so that another developer may create new game. 6b7ae273-a3cc-4058-9f59-a9dfb54ec584