I demand a refund!!

Discus and support I demand a refund!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'd like to know why I have been charged £39.99 by Gamesbox.Pro?? I have NEVER signed up for this!! I've tried emailing them, but oddly the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LJ. Jasper, Sep 7, 2023.

1. LJ. Jasper
    LJ. Jasper Guest

I demand a refund!!

I'd like to know why I have been charged £39.99 by Gamesbox.Pro?? I have NEVER signed up for this!! I've tried emailing them, but oddly the email address 'doesn't exist'! If I am not refunded this payment I am taking this to my solicitor!

:)

LJ. Jasper, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

I demand a refund!

The above posters are correct--all purchases on the Marketplace are final. That being said, let's see if we can't resolve your issue. What seems to be the issue exactly? Are you unable to sign-in before playing the game? Please provide as much detail as
    possible. Thanks!
  3. LJ. Jasper Win User

I demand a refund!!

Many thanks for that, on my bank statement it says 'Microsoft/xbox' in brackets, so I naturally assumed it was associated. After doing a little research it looks like it's a 'company' in Colombia.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I demand a refund!!

Gamesbox.pro has nothing to do with Microsoft or Xbox. Sounds like you might have been scammed. Your best bet would be to contact your local law enforcement about this.
  5. Toad 004 Win User

I demand a refund!

You must've been able to play somehow as you have achievements for that game now.

Next time when something doesn't work, try asking for help fixing it. All the games clearly say NO REFUNDS.
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

I demand a refund!

this guy obviously had a subpar english language education as he could not read NO REFUNDS
Thema:

I demand a refund!!

1. I demand a refund!! - Similar Threads - demand refund

2. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  3. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  4. I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.: Requiring me to hook my computer up to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft was a slap in the face, and then forcing me to port my Mojang account was pissing on my face and telling me it was...
  5. Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...: Ive been on n off Gta V for years like most idk when exactly the identical copy appeared in my files/library Ive never had major issues with this bug besides when going to re install gta its hard...
  6. I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System: Using Microsoft Flight Simulator without AI ATC properly responding to requests for IFR flight is like trying to fly an aircraft with a keyboard. We need AI ATC to work properly and if it is not...
  7. Deban demand

in XBoX on Windows
    Deban demand: Hey, so I’ve been on Xbox for more than 3 years and suddenly for no reason, I opened my Xbox and got banned. The only reason I might have got banned is a message I sent to my friend for joke...
  8. Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?: So, I just paid $20.00 to the Xbox 360 marketplace for two Original Xbox games. To clarify, I do have the ability to play backwards compatible games, the hard drive is built-in. However, the...
  9. I demand a refund for the game Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand a refund for the game Quantum Break: Good afternoon! Bought April 4, the game Quantum Break Xbox in the store, in a footnote, it was stated that I will send the code for the game windows 10. It's been 14 days, the code I have not...
  10. Any microsoft reps here? I'd like to demand a refund for this game,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any microsoft reps here? I'd like to demand a refund for this game,: Hey, Long time xbox fan here, grew up on halo, own the cat helmet legendary edition of 3, and so on. I do all of my gaming on xbox platforms, have over 70,000 gamerscore. I'm a lifelong fan of...