I demand a refund for the game Quantum Break

Discus and support I demand a refund for the game Quantum Break in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon! Bought April 4, the game Quantum Break Xbox in the store, in a footnote, it was stated that I will send the code for the game windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadMaksGame, Apr 17, 2016.

1. MadMaksGame
    MadMaksGame Guest

Good afternoon!

Bought April 4, the game Quantum Break Xbox in the store, in a footnote, it was stated that I will send the code for the game windows 10.

It's been 14 days, the code I have not been sent, I have unfortunately Xbox one.

I ask you to give me back my money.

Order number

[Mod Removed]

Thank you!

:)

MadMaksGame, Apr 17, 2016
  2. Quantum Break preorder

I preordered Quantum Break on the 19th March and I still have no codes to redeem it please either give me the codes or a refund I'm fed up with waiting.Quantum Break Preordere

andygj-4DF220DA-C55C-4CD9-9204-9A241388FA79, Apr 17, 2016
  3. TPEHAK
    TPEHAK Guest
    Quantum Break Pre-Load code bonus for Windows 10 Amazon

Hello guys. I bought Quantum Break Pre-Load digital code for XBox One on Amazon and I have not receive my Quantum Break Windows 10 digital code yet!

I bought Quantum Break Pre-Load digital code for XBox One on Amazon on April 4-th because Amazon said they will give me Quantum Break Windows 10 digital code. I redeemed the XBox One Quantum Break Pre-Load digital code on xbox.com on April 4-th. Today is
    April 15-th and I have no Quantum Break Windows 10 digital code. I check my xbox.com account messages every day and there is no any message with my code.

I do not have XBox One or XBox 360 console, so I use xbox.com.

Here is the product description from Amazon:

"Redeem your digital copy of Quantum Break by April 10, and receive a free digital copy of Quantum Break for Windows 10.*

*Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid at participating retailers in the US while supplies last. Physical game discs and bundles with Quantum Break game discs are excluded from this offer. Quantum Break Xbox One codes inside bundles must be redeemed
    on the console or at Xbox.com by April 10, 2016 11.59 PM Pacific Time. Windows 10 game redemption code will be sent via Xbox system message 7-10 days after the redemption of the Xbox One Quantum Break game code."

Please help me!

TPEHAK, Apr 17, 2016
  4. MadMaksGame
    MadMaksGame Guest

I do not, unfortunately, Xbox one.

5. MadMaksGame
    MadMaksGame Guest
    I'm using a translator

excuse me

6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    {Parity}, Nov 2, 2018
  7. MadMaksGame Win User

I'm using a translator

excuse me
  8. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact support to request a refund as no one in the forums can assist with that. Click on the link. http://support.xbox.com/ Good Luck.
  9. MadMaksGame Win User

I do not, unfortunately, Xbox one.
  10. StuartATrueRed Win User

What are your thoughts on "Control"

This is a new game that's coming out August 27th. This game almost reminds me of Quantum Break...
    They are using the same game engine as Quantum Break, so it's not suprising that it does remind you of the game. As long as the game is as good as Quantum Break, then I will be happy to play it.
  11. VanillaKilla16 Win User

Never recieved free download of alan wake bundled with white 500 gb xbox one and quantum break

The console was bundled with a physical copy of quantum break but the games disc case only included the quantum break disc. There was no paperwork inside the disc case, literally only the quantum break disc.
Thema:

1. I demand a refund for the game Quantum Break - Similar Threads - demand refund game

2. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  3. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  4. I demand a refund!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I demand a refund!!: I'd like to know why I have been charged £39.99 by Gamesbox.Pro?? I have NEVER signed up for this!! I've tried emailing them, but oddly the email address 'doesn't exist'! If I am not refunded this...
  5. I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.: Requiring me to hook my computer up to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft was a slap in the face, and then forcing me to port my Mojang account was pissing on my face and telling me it was...
  6. Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...: Ive been on n off Gta V for years like most idk when exactly the identical copy appeared in my files/library Ive never had major issues with this bug besides when going to re install gta its hard...
  7. I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System: Using Microsoft Flight Simulator without AI ATC properly responding to requests for IFR flight is like trying to fly an aircraft with a keyboard. We need AI ATC to work properly and if it is not...
  8. Deban demand

in XBoX on Windows
    Deban demand: Hey, so I’ve been on Xbox for more than 3 years and suddenly for no reason, I opened my Xbox and got banned. The only reason I might have got banned is a message I sent to my friend for joke...
  9. Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?: So, I just paid $20.00 to the Xbox 360 marketplace for two Original Xbox games. To clarify, I do have the ability to play backwards compatible games, the hard drive is built-in. However, the...
  10. Any microsoft reps here? I'd like to demand a refund for this game,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any microsoft reps here? I'd like to demand a refund for this game,: Hey, Long time xbox fan here, grew up on halo, own the cat helmet legendary edition of 3, and so on. I do all of my gaming on xbox platforms, have over 70,000 gamerscore. I'm a lifelong fan of...