I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System

Discus and support I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Using Microsoft Flight Simulator without AI ATC properly responding to requests for IFR flight is like trying to fly an aircraft with a keyboard. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ethan_hines, Feb 6, 2023.

1. ethan_hines
    ethan_hines Guest

Using Microsoft Flight Simulator without AI ATC properly responding to requests for IFR flight is like trying to fly an aircraft with a keyboard. We need AI ATC to work properly and if it is not working for what ever reason it is unacceptable for Microsoft and or any of it's partners to "hide" that information. I can't count how many times AI ATC works for a certain length of time and then out of the blue either I can no longer hear their response or more bizarrely I can hear their response but my "voice" as captain drops out. I have noticed this happens a lot if a sound device such as headphone is suddenly removed or if bluetooth headsets are also suddenly disconnected. It is now 2 years into the launch of MSFS2020 and 40 years since the very first Microsoft Simulator was introduced. It's now high time for these bugs to be fixed STAT.

EXAMPLE 1: For no reason at all the frequency keeps changing?!

I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System [​IMG]

EXAMPLE 2: Inability to respond to Ground Control only "Say Again"

I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System [​IMG]

And please don't tell me to post this in the forums the developers do not listen to the users there

:)

ethan_hines, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Just to clarify, what steps have you tried so far?
  3. smileskybird Win User

Just have to say it....

The battle system in XIII is awesome. It uses Square Enix Crystal Tools game engine which can calculate enemy damage in real time. See all those numbers when you fight an enemy. I love the paradigm system too which is also in XIII-2. As for the AI controlling
    the other two characters in your party, the AI may not please everyone. Characters in your party controlled by the AI can be slow at performing tasks. As for healing, the game's AI follows like a specific pattern. I saw it in the game manual or something.
    AI medics will first remove status ailments, then heal the person who has the lowest health first. As for Renew, that is a TP and only the party Leader controlled by you the player, can use Renew as long as you have TP (Technical Points). There is a TP bar
    in the game for the player which measures who many TP you have (0-5). Renew requires 2 TP I think. And yeah I played the game in 2010 and still sometimes play it.
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

Air Power!!

This is my main problem with CoD ever since MW2, most kills seems to come from the AI controlled air supports, it's supposed to be Xbox LIVE where te enemy kills you, not the AI...more people need to realise this!
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Artificial Intelligence (AI)

[quote user="hobblejp"]

Also Left 4 Deads Director AI : to make an AI controller that evil capable of even giving 4 decent players a real run for their money, that's a damn fine AI there.

[/quote]

Shame about the human bot AI though.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqyNS7ZdY1A]
  6. Leemur60 Win User

Gamerpic rejection seems to not follow any ryhme or reason

I didn't think it was checked by real people. I assumed it was some AI system checking the images for disallowed items, a bit like anti-virus software. Image quality (eg resolution) make a big difference for AI to flag image problems.
Thema:

1. I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System - Similar Threads - demand real tme

2. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  3. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  4. I demand a refund!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I demand a refund!!: I'd like to know why I have been charged £39.99 by Gamesbox.Pro?? I have NEVER signed up for this!! I've tried emailing them, but oddly the email address 'doesn't exist'! If I am not refunded this...
  5. I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.: Requiring me to hook my computer up to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft was a slap in the face, and then forcing me to port my Mojang account was pissing on my face and telling me it was...
  6. Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...: Ive been on n off Gta V for years like most idk when exactly the identical copy appeared in my files/library Ive never had major issues with this bug besides when going to re install gta its hard...
  7. Deban demand

in XBoX on Windows
    Deban demand: Hey, so I’ve been on Xbox for more than 3 years and suddenly for no reason, I opened my Xbox and got banned. The only reason I might have got banned is a message I sent to my friend for joke...
  8. FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape: See Subject Line- HELP Please to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** WIN11 system cafc8cc7-ad1b-41d8-92c9-fad83af5ae86
  9. ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand

in XBoX on Windows
    ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand: This app is borderline a waste. I'm attempting to play an on demand ufc fight and it constantly brings up the "unexpected error, error occurred trying to connect to our services". I have deleted...
  10. Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to buy Minecraft from Norwegian site - can't because you demand the country-field is...: It's really frustrating. I go in through https://www.minecraft.net/nb-no/store/minecraft-windows10 a Norwegian site, and press "buy", then the prices change to dollar and when I try to add my...