I deleted the xbl message that had the ea access beta code in it by accident

Discus and support I deleted the xbl message that had the ea access beta code in it by accident in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I go about getting a new code I contacted ea directly and they told me to contact you guys 734c2e2e-bb81-4326-a674-0f213a8c4fc2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juliancohen, Aug 4, 2014.

1. juliancohen
    juliancohen Guest

how do I go about getting a new code I contacted ea directly and they told me to contact you guys

:)

juliancohen, Aug 4, 2014
  2. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest

I'm going to post your name to the Registration Forums, Slayer - I have another fellow who had deleted his invite into the actual program, and they were able to re-trigger his invite. I would imagine that they can also re-trigger this message for you to
    receive a new one, since it is all tied to your membership in the Preview Program.

I'll let you know if I get an update!

Jaymo1978, Aug 4, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear you've lost your code. Unfortunately there's nothing anyone here can do for you. There is no way to resend a code.

onyxishere, Aug 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: