I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...

Discus and support I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't upload a screenshot but basically I deleted the videos from the Captures folder but it is still there in the gallery, I cannot delete it or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by And-drew, Dec 6, 2023.

1. And-drew
    And-drew Guest

I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...

I can't upload a screenshot but basically I deleted the videos from the Captures folder but it is still there in the gallery, I cannot delete it or view it , it is just there. Also, the new videos directly go to captures and do not show up in the gallery. Need help fast I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need... :)

Thank You.

:)

And-drew, Dec 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: