I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.

Discus and support I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am a teen under the age of 18 who has a child account. i wanted a personal gamer pic of my choice, but it said i was too young. so i signed into the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrazerJohnston, Oct 11, 2017.

1. I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.

i am a teen under the age of 18 who has a child account. i wanted a personal gamer pic of my choice, but it said i was too young. so i signed into the account that was my "parent" and deleted myself from the family, there then was a message that said something
    like a would have to join another xbox family. so i clicked okay and it signed me out of my account and now i cant sign back in, it just loads something for ever. so i made another account to be my "parent" and it would let me add myself into that family because
    it said i was already on the xbox. I don't know what to do and i just would like the problem resolved.

:)

FrazerJohnston, Oct 11, 2017
  2. doboymajic
    doboymajic Guest
    account recovery

hi, I accidentally deleted myself on the family pack trying to add my Paypal account on my console. I am currently using my 1 of the 4 gamertags that we all purchased to share. how do I add myself on the family pack from my console? now it says I can't
    go online anymore. can you help? gamertag: ikenplay

doboymajic, Oct 11, 2017
  3. My E-Mail Account has been deleted

My E-Mail Account from my XBox Live Account has been deleted. The Problem is, that I can't access my XBox Live Account because the Password has been reset to that E-Mail account that has been deleted. What now?

SketchyPanic292, Oct 11, 2017
  4. I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.

Hey there FraZAttackFTW,

The parent account owner will need to contact our chat/phone team in order to help out with this problem. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there FraZAttackFTW,

The parent account owner will need to contact our chat/phone team in order to help out with this problem. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. StrandedSine37 Win User

Can't accept new Terms of use, need parent to accept.

I have a similar issue, but instead of promoting me to an adult, I removed myself from the family. Now I can't access anything that needs to be synced or things of that nature. I have the info, but the account is no longer associated to my name. Thoughts?
  7. JudeHarcourt Win User

Microsoft account locked out of multiplayer due to being made a child account in a random family.

Hi, my issue is that I have been assigned to a family with someone I don't know, so it's impossible to get removed from the family. I must be a child account since I can't access any multiplayer games or remove myself from the family.
  8. Luke Knowlton Win User

If you delete a family member from a family does it do anything?

I almost removed myself from my family as I should not be in it and I can remove myself, but it said that if I remove myself it would delete any access to Xbox services and the Xbox, is there another way you can get rid of child accounts like changing your age or something, and if you can change your age, how?
  9. AspergersGamer Win User

Um, I think my tenure is broken...

It's now saying my account can't access Xbox Live, I don't understand, did I do something wrong? I don't talk to anyone, and keep to myself, why can't I access my profile? What have I done wrong?
Thema:

1. I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account. - Similar Threads - deleted myself family

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  4. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  5. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. Xbox auto deleting game files?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox auto deleting game files?!: So I have a question for you guys. Ive seen lots of questions but little answers. Seeing if anybody is able to assist with a fix. So I decide to play my COD MW3. I boot up the game and it says I...
  8. If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?: I have an Xbox one and upgraded to a series S I’m logged into the same account on both consoles if I delete Digital games off of my Xbox one will delete the games off of my series s as well since...
  9. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  10. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e