I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.

Discus and support I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am a teen under the age of 18 who has a child account. i wanted a personal gamer pic of my choice, but it said i was too young. so i signed into the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrazerJohnston, Oct 11, 2017.

1. I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.

i am a teen under the age of 18 who has a child account. i wanted a personal gamer pic of my choice, but it said i was too young. so i signed into the account that was my "parent" and deleted myself from the family, there then was a message that said something
    like a would have to join another xbox family. so i clicked okay and it signed me out of my account and now i cant sign back in, it just loads something for ever. so i made another account to be my "parent" and it would let me add myself into that family because
    it said i was already on the xbox. I don't know what to do and i just would like the problem resolved.

:)

FrazerJohnston, Oct 11, 2017
  2. doboymajic
    doboymajic Guest
    account recovery

hi, I accidentally deleted myself on the family pack trying to add my Paypal account on my console. I am currently using my 1 of the 4 gamertags that we all purchased to share. how do I add myself on the family pack from my console? now it says I can't
    go online anymore. can you help? gamertag: ikenplay

doboymajic, Oct 11, 2017
  3. My E-Mail Account has been deleted

My E-Mail Account from my XBox Live Account has been deleted. The Problem is, that I can't access my XBox Live Account because the Password has been reset to that E-Mail account that has been deleted. What now?

SketchyPanic292, Oct 11, 2017
  4. I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.

Hey there FraZAttackFTW,

The parent account owner will need to contact our chat/phone team in order to help out with this problem. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there FraZAttackFTW,

The parent account owner will need to contact our chat/phone team in order to help out with this problem. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. StrandedSine37 Win User

Can't accept new Terms of use, need parent to accept.

I have a similar issue, but instead of promoting me to an adult, I removed myself from the family. Now I can't access anything that needs to be synced or things of that nature. I have the info, but the account is no longer associated to my name. Thoughts?
  7. JudeHarcourt Win User

Microsoft account locked out of multiplayer due to being made a child account in a random family.

Hi, my issue is that I have been assigned to a family with someone I don't know, so it's impossible to get removed from the family. I must be a child account since I can't access any multiplayer games or remove myself from the family.
  8. AspergersGamer Win User

Um, I think my tenure is broken...

It's now saying my account can't access Xbox Live, I don't understand, did I do something wrong? I don't talk to anyone, and keep to myself, why can't I access my profile? What have I done wrong?
  9. J3WBSx Win User

Xbox gold family pack

Why would I lose Xbox Live Gold by removing myself from the family pack when I paid for Xbox live? That doesn't seem fair. I do not recall seeing anything saying that i would no longer have access to xbox live. How do i get it back? I cant re-add myself
    because this is the only account i use. The leader of the Family account is deleted and and i do not remember the email.
Thema:

1. I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account. - Similar Threads - deleted myself family

2. delete cloud save file on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    delete cloud save file on pc game pass: I started playing Forza 5 on pc game pass and i was just originally screwing around but now i actually wanna get into it and start over. I play it on PC and dont own an xbox at all and i cant...
  3. If someone with the same gamertag as me deletes their Microsoft account, will I still have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If someone with the same gamertag as me deletes their Microsoft account, will I still have...: I made 2 Xbox accounts with the same gamertag, but I am deleting one of them. Will the account deletion remove the 4 numbers on my gamertag? dc9f1289-587f-441c-ac66-b128085b0792
  4. I can't delete screenshots or game clips.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't delete screenshots or game clips.: I have tried to delete game clips and screenshots countless times but it just keeps coming back. I have taken all the screenshots and game clips on my xbox series s. Sometimes they reappear...
  5. How do i delete my security pin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i delete my security pin?: I cant delete my security pin. 597927b6-58d3-4bcd-990e-7b804d8118c1
  6. i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...: i traded with a guy he took my stuff and then he left and insult me when i asked it back and i asked him several times then he insulted me and was making fun of me not having the items...
  7. My clips got deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My clips got deleted?: I recently used the manage feature to upload all my clips to OneDrive, but upon doing this, half my clips got deleted (that I tried to upload) on both Xbox console and never got to OneDrive :(...
  8. Deleted account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted account: Preview: So as of January 5th 2023 I realised my Minecraft account has been stolen and the e-mail changed. My old Microsoft account, ot which my Mojang account was migrated is deleted/does not...
  9. How do i delete a family account with only myself in it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i delete a family account with only myself in it?: I have a family group with only myself in it. I cant remove myself from the group, I can't/don't know how to manage my profile and I dont know if I'm the family organizer. All I want to do is play...
  10. I am part of a permenatly deleted family and cannot remove myself as i am a child

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am part of a permenatly deleted family and cannot remove myself as i am a child: I was busily setting up my xbox account and creating all these spare accounts and accidently making myself a part of the spares family. Not knowing this at the time, i deleted the spare accounts,...