I deleted my Xbox preview Dashboard app by accident and I dont know how to redownload it

Discus and support I deleted my Xbox preview Dashboard app by accident and I dont know how to redownload it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well I was making some space on my xbox and I deleted the Xbox Preview dashboard app by accident, I no longer have the mesage from xbox with the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mec Poilu, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Mec Poilu
    Mec Poilu Guest

I deleted my Xbox preview Dashboard app by accident and I dont know how to redownload it

Well I was making some space on my xbox and I deleted the Xbox Preview dashboard app by accident, I no longer have the mesage from xbox with the code and I dont know how to redownload the app, Please help me.

:)

Mec Poilu, Jun 15, 2015
  2. Xbox one preview dashboard

Hi everyone I deleted the preview dashboard app and can't find it how do I redownload the app thanks

Blurreaper123, Jun 15, 2015
  3. What happened to the Xbox One Preview Program App?

I accidentally deleted the Xbox One Preview Program Message, and didn't sign up yet.

Will I receive this message again, because I want to sign up for the program.

Also, I can't find the Preview Dashboard App anywhere.

UPDATE: I deleted the Xbox One Preview Message on the 360 by accident, and now can't find the app on Xbox One.

Glory Patriot, Jun 15, 2015
  4. I deleted my Xbox preview Dashboard app by accident and I dont know how to redownload it

I'm in the exact same boat.

Darth Seawhale, Jun 15, 2015
  5. Same here lol...i think we Need to be invited again...so if anyone would be so kind =p

I would be happy about an invite I deleted my Xbox preview Dashboard app by accident and I dont know how to redownload it :p

DanielSturm123, Jun 16, 2015
  6. Steel VLC
    Steel VLC Guest
    Mee too, I do not have the app anymore, I'm in the preview program but I can't access the preview forums too I deleted my Xbox preview Dashboard app by accident and I dont know how to redownload it :(

Steel VLC, Jun 16, 2015
  7. suze3yerrrel
    suze3yerrrel Guest
    I'm looking for a invite to the xbox one preview program my gamertag is

suze3yerrrel, Jun 16, 2015
  8. Spiff McGee
    Spiff McGee Guest

Same problem deleted my app and can't access the original message to redownload the app.

Spiff McGee, Nov 1, 2018
  9. suze3yerrrel Win User

I'm looking for a invite to the xbox one preview program my gamertag is
  10. Darth Seawhale Win User

I'm in the exact same boat.
  11. Steel VLC Win User

Mee too, I do not have the app anymore, I'm in the preview program but I can't access the preview forums too :(
  12. DanielSturm123 Win User

Same here lol...i think we Need to be invited again...so if anyone would be so kind =p

I would be happy about an invite :p
  13. Spiff McGee Win User

Same problem deleted my app and can't access the original message to redownload the app.
Thema:

1. I deleted my Xbox preview Dashboard app by accident and I dont know how to redownload it - Similar Threads - deleted preview Dashboard

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  8. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  9. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  10. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef