I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile

Discus and support I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I try to play a Xbox 360 game and download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live. It was just working before I cleared Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zach reagan, Jul 18, 2023.

1. zach reagan
    zach reagan Guest

Every time I try to play a Xbox 360 game and download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live. It was just working before I cleared Xbox 360 local storage. Please someone help

:)

zach reagan, Jul 18, 2023
  2. zach reagan Win User

Thank you for the reply, well the whole reason this happened is because I enabled both DSCP and WMM to make my NAT open, I then cleared my local Xbox 360 storage, after that I couldn’t download my Xbox 360 profile on any 360 game. I disabled DSCP and WMM and it doesn’t fix the issue. I’m really annoyed and confused because me and my friends were just having so much fun on the old Call of Duty servers being put back online. Is there anything else that could cause this? It says I have no Xbox live connection when I try to download my Xbox 360 profile since I deleted local 360 storage.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

Since both DSCP and WMM are disabled, try to perform a factory reset keep my games and apps:

​​​​​

To reset your console without losing your game data, follow these steps:​​​​​

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

Then try clearing your alternate Mac address again:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings

Select Advanced Settings

Select Alternate MAC Address

Select Clear

Restart your console

If it still doesn't work, I would highly recommend you contact Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance. You can reach out to them through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference links:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Zach!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Xbox 360 games. I am here to help.

Gamers ApexAC22 and X ELZHI X who had a similar issue posted solutions on forums:

"Try disabling DSCP or WMM tagging if either is enabled then restart the console. This is found through settings, network settings, and then advanced settings. Uncheck them if either one is enabled. These are just network traffic prioritization methods via wireless or wired for your Xbox. (You get the most network power over any device on your home network). If not try alternating your MAC address and or changing your IP and DNS settings to automatic. I did all this and it fixed the issue straight away. I also went to my games and apps, clicked on storage devices, and then clicked on clear local Xbox 360 storage. All my 360 games now work. Hope this helps someone out there."

"In this order:

go to network settings

advanced settings

DNS settings

manual

for the first ipv4 set input 1.1.1.1

for the second set input 1.0.0.1

then choose an alternate port selection

as she put it "Choose the one at the bottom of the list" For me that 54151

now go and remove your profile completely from your series x

and then delete your 360 data.

sign back in and launch the game,

The other thing she did was remove my Xbox live ultimate as she heard that could cause a conflict.

Third is making sure your current Xbox account password is under 16 characters, as the Xbox 360 accounts did not allow for longer than that. if you end up doing a password change, you'll want to remove the account on the Xbox and sign back in. "

Try to perform the steps above and let me know if it works. Please take your time.

Reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxUnbroken/comments/...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Ben4724 Win User

Bought Bully Scholarship and I cant play it

Hi there, you're welcome! No please don't delete the games you have installed. There should be an option on Xbox series S as well to delete local save storage for xbox 360. Since Xbox 360 backwards compatible games also runs on Xbox one up to Xbox series X.

Try going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local Xbox 360 storage this option should show up. It will delete the saved games locally but the cloud saves will remain.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Backwards compatible game problem

I deleted my profile through the settings “remove accounts” option on my xbox one then i deleted the digital xbox 360 game and fully reset my system then diwnloaded my profile back onto my xbox 360 through the xbox guide screen.
    Just so I don't misunderstand you, and you only omitted this information by mistake:

You described every step, but forgot one that I mentioned in my guide.

You will have to clear the Local Xbox 360 storage as well, in the Xbox One Storage settings.

Uninstalling and re-installing the game is not enough.

Deleting and re-downloading your profile on the Xbox One only is not enough.

What's really important is, that you have to clear the local Xbox 360 storage, start your 360 game, open the Xbox 360 guide (NOT the Xbox One Guide!) by pressing View and Menu while the Xbox 360 game is running, and then in the Xbox 360 guide download your
    profile inside the virtual Xbox 360.

Removing and re-downloading your profile within the Xbox One guide and settings has no effect on those Xbox 360 games, which run in an emulated Xbox 360. For the Xbox 360 games, the Xbox One "outside world" basically doesn't exist.
Thema:

1. I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile - Similar Threads - deleted 360 local

2. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  3. How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it?: I deleted my Xbox 360 profile data from my Xbox series x and I cannot get my account back. Is there any way to get it back? f1724e69-78b4-40a3-9fbc-a08572ba249f
  4. How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?: So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix it. And now it won’t let me download it back...
  5. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46
  6. I Deleted my xbox 360 account how do I git it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Deleted my xbox 360 account how do I git it back: I cant download my xbox 360 account because I deleted it 74a168b8-ec9b-4e94-89f2-03ae84c91930
  7. I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...: Please, all of my worlds and data was in there and I don't know if its still there, please help! 4e4881be-9951-464b-ba68-bf57fcd82e18
  8. I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...: . After I deleted all of that I'm just stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting the console and the game but nothing worked. I don't have any internet access on the Xbox and I only want to...
  9. Recovery of Xbox 360 saves possible after deletion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovery of Xbox 360 saves possible after deletion?: After I had been playing on Xbox One for a while, I decided to switch my gamertag. Then when I tried playing my 360, it wouldn't let me log in with my profile that had the old gamertag, so I...
  10. What does clear local xbox 360 delete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does clear local xbox 360 delete?: i just want to increase my storage and i found this can anyone help me dfe928eb-2df5-4885-a0d4-bd314edb4965